Where are AZB-posters from?

Which country/region/continent are you from?

• Total voters

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Ken Barlow said:
Born South Africa, Raised in the UK, Life lessons in Europe, 3 years in Singapore, 3 years in Korea, 3 Years in Hong Kong and last but not least, now living in New York. Not sure what button to press on the poll???????

hmmm... maybe there should be a "World"-button too ;)

edman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Born: Tallahassee, Florida, USA
Raised: Panama Canal Zone
Location now: Freaking New Jersey! I cant believe it myself.

olauzon

HANK THE TANK
Silver Member
born in germany, grew up & lived in too many places but definately a swede and definately live in oregon.

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Born and raised in Northern Ireland, UK, and still wishing that I was born and raised in the US, Oh well, that's life :)

Willie

kersje

Registered
born and raise and still lliving in The Netherlands but im full blood chinese, althou you wouldnt say so if u see my pic haha

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Lived and worked in Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, New York, Myrtle Beach, Hollywood, Las Vegas, Scotland, London, Nottingham, Manchester and my sexy hometown Grimsby!

I've traveled through 52 countries including 30 US States. But I'm from GREAT Britain, and as the song goes..."I know I am, I'm sure I am, I'm English 'till I die!" :D

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Born and raised in the Western burbs of Chicago. Went to college and worked for 5 years in the Boston area. Now working and living in the Raleigh area, NC for the past 4 months...

...but both my parents hail from the Philippines (Bulacan and Batangas).

Go Cubbies!

MikeM

Pool Lover
Silver Member
Dc

Born and bred in the shadow of the Nation's Capitol. Northern VA to be more precise.

MM

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
U.s.a

Born in Chicago, grew up in western suburbs of Chicago(Villa Park)(Go White Sox), moved to Colorado Springs 1974, still here.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
calgary canada here.GO OILERS AND ESKIMO'S :eek:
Where's walty and why has'nt he responded "FROM THE MOON BABY"lol:D

cigardave

Who's got a light?
Silver Member
jgpool said:
Born in Chicago, grew up in western suburbs of Chicago(Villa Park)(Go White Sox), moved to Colorado Springs 1974, still here.

jgpool - Howdy (former) neighbor!!... I grew up in Lombard myself. Graduated from Willowbrook HS in '67. How about you?

Best regards, cd (now living ~30 miles north of Seattle)