Buyer / Seller transaction report

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whew! Mystick Cue Fan is the Man!

I bought a used case from Mystick Cue Fan that had a problem when it arrived that he was not aware of. They say you can tell a lot about a person by how they deal with adversity. If so, I know all I need to know about Mystick Cue Fan (Tony): he is full of integrity and was a lot of fun to deal with as we came to a mutually satisfying conclusion. He offered to take it back for a full refund (including shipping) or help fund the repair. I opted for the later. We are both happy.

I would not hesitate to do business with Tony again. Great communication, and very flexible about resolving issues if they arise. Thank you Tony!

Dave

P.S. should we have started a thread about this to get all involved????:eek: ;) :D

steveL75121

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
scorpion

Morning All,

Has anyone had deals with Scorpion? We are working a deal and just wanted to check feedback?

Thanks,
Steve

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
good guy

I had a great transaction with Tom aka. tpdtom. I would not hestitate to do business with him again

JayBates

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i had a great transaction with Ken, krbsailing. he built a custom sneaky for me! two thumbs up!
Jay

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a great transaction with Ericchen0121 for a Chameleon Rack. Shipped fast and packaged well. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Brady

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just finished a flawless transaction with Hunter aka steve. we had a couple words about the deal via pm after that i called him payment was made and the cue got here today. whole thing took 2 business days.

wouldn't hesitate to do business with Hunter again

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
poolplayer2093 said:
Just finished a flawless transaction with Hunter aka steve. we had a couple words about the deal via pm after that i called him payment was made and the cue got here today. whole thing took 2 business days.

wouldn't hesitate to do business with Hunter again
The pleasure was all mine! Poolplayer2093 was great to talk to and paid like lightening. He comes highly recommended and I hope to do more business with him in the future...

Steve

lazybum

should be playing pool...
Cue Sale

Had a good transaction with Scorpion! No problem with paying him or shipping from Singapore. Couldn't have had a better first transaction on AZ.

Dave

lazybum

should be playing pool...
Reply steveL75121

Morning All,

Has anyone had deals with Scorpion? We are working a deal and just wanted to check feedback?

Thanks,
Steve

Scorpion is a good seller. I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with him. PM sent.

justnick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
magix

just had perfect deal with magix paid Monday cue got here Thursday
good guy to do business with.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Just received a wonderful Skip Weston cue from Joe at classiccues. The cue is gorgeous, and was exactly what I was hoping for!!

Thanks a ton, Joe!!!! Looking forward to our next deal, sir!!

Mark

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Just received a wonderful Skip Weston cue from Joe at classiccues. The cue is gorgeous, and was exactly what I was hoping for!!

Thanks a ton, Joe!!!! Looking forward to our next deal, sir!!

Mark

Same here.. I know the cue I am getting so there is no need to wait. It was a great deal all around.

Joe

pooltableproCP

Is there a problem?
Silver Member
Thanks to Mr2_serious!

Just completed a deal with William (Mr2_serious) and it was a pleasure to work with him. Have no doubts when buying or selling to Mr2_serious:) :) :)

Chris

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
I had a great transaction with Chris aka. pooltableproCP. He is a stand up guy that will give you his word or make up for it. Thanks Chris!!!!!

dakota

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Transaction with bnall

I just wanted to say that bnall is a great buyer. We did a deal just recently and we communicated very well, he paid very quickly and then he informed me as soon as the shaft arrived.

Bnall is a great guy to deal with and I hope to do business with him again in the future! Thanks again bnall.

I would also like to say that it is smooth transactions and great AZ members like this that make it so enjoyable to buy, sell, or trade on the AZ Billiards forum.

Thanks,

Dakota

itmc80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bamacues

I purchased a cue from Bamacues last week and he sent it out as soon as he had received payment. All in all the transaction took a week total. Very easy to work with and the cue was BETTER then advertised. Kudos to Bamacues for being a gentleman on this site.

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
dakota said:
I just wanted to say that bnall is a great buyer. We did a deal just recently and we communicated very well, he paid very quickly and then he informed me as soon as the shaft arrived.

Bnall is a great guy to deal with and I hope to do business with him again in the future! Thanks again bnall.

I would also like to say that it is smooth transactions and great AZ members like this that make it so enjoyable to buy, sell, or trade on the AZ Billiards forum.

Thanks,

Dakota

Dakota is excellent seller. The Shaft was better then I thought it would be. He is a man of his word. No worries here.

Thanks Dakota!