BVal

Last edited:

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150-104.

Talk amongst yourselves. :)

BVal

Just some unbelieveable playing by Shane....regardless of a few rolls (good for him or bad for Scott) - gotta give it up to SHANE!!! GREAT playing......

sidenote - Brady, met Kolby's owner in Des Moines, and a couple of others from AZ....they all couldn't have been better folks.

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just some unbelieveable playing by Shane....regardless of a few rolls (good for him or bad for Scott) - gotta give it up to SHANE!!! GREAT playing......

sidenote - Brady, met Kolby's owner in Des Moines, and a couple of others from AZ....they all couldn't have been better folks.

Jimmy Joe is cool. Most of them are pretty cool. I was down at Kolby's today playing the tourney. I went 3 and out. :) They had the match on all the tv's though. It was pretty cool.

Shane is a monster!!!!!!

BVal

Alex Kanapilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, he's a monster. Needs to bone up on his safety play before he matches up with the Philipinos IMO.

I think he can shoot with anyone.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Shane. Great shooting! No doubt Shane picked up some knowledge, playing in the P.I. He continues to get better and better, every year! Shane will make a great representative for Cuetec Cues.:thumbup:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

the420trooper

Free T-Rex
Silver Member
I had a pretty good feeling that the match would turn out this way...but I'm confident that if I had actually BET something, that Scott would have railroaded Shane.

So Shane, congratulations, and you're welcome. ;)

BigCat

The Panda Diaries
Gold Member
Silver Member
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150-104.

Talk amongst yourselves. :)

BVal

Agreed...

Congrats to Shane. His domination on the break was one of the many reasons the score was this lopsided. A true clinic of breaking on a bar box.

Nice playing and a well deserved win.

Ray

P.S. Brady, are you as happy about this as I am ;)

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed...

Congrats to Shane. His domination on the break was one of the many reasons the score was this lopsided. A true clinic of breaking on a bar box.

Ray

P.S. Yes :)

BVal

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Agreed...

Ray

i dont know if brady is but i am ;)

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic playing by SVB, gotta give it to him.

I wish that the rolls were a little more even and Scotty's break was better.

Then we would have had a tighter match to sweat.

Not much to sweat after Day 1 :rolleyes:

Good job SVB!!!!

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can rolls even be mentioned in a race this long? This was nothing more that a dominating performance by Shane no rolls required.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member

Was it Doug who you met?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Jimmy Joe is cool. Most of them are pretty cool. I was down at Kolby's today playing the tourney. I went 3 and out. :) They had the match on all the tv's though. It was pretty cool.

Shane is a monster!!!!!!

BVal
It could not have been Jimmy Joe as he was at Kolby's. It was cool to have the matches on the tv, hooked my laptop up and we were rolling for the whole 3 days. Was nice to bump into you at the tourney. I went 2-2, but my first 3 matches were 5-3 races so it was not easy, I lost the 3rd one. Just glad to be able to play in the 8 and unders again, that Sunday tourney is fun. :smile:

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It could not have been Jimmy Joe as he was at Kolby's. It was cool to have the matches on the tv, hooked my laptop up and we were rolling for the whole 3 days. Was nice to bump into you at the tourney. I went 2-2, but my first 3 matches were 5-3 races so it was not easy, I lost the 3rd one. Just glad to be able to play in the 8 and unders again, that Sunday tourney is fun. :smile:

My bad. I must have been gone by the time Jimmy Joe came in.

I am guessing Hec won the tourney. He is stealing!!! :)

BVal

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
"While the cat's away, the mice will play" is a very old proverb...

THE cat at Kolby's was in Des Moines for a few days...giving others a shot at the winner's chair.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be honest I expected his game to slip a little with a cuetec. Shane proved me wrong and it's a pretty good advertisement for cuetec. I wonder how long before they put out a SVB line.