Rhea the new Chapter, without Gene

Charlie Hustle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More than sufficient laptop for Ms Rhea

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/satellite-15-6-laptop-4gb-memory-500gb-hard-drive/1689021.p?id=1219060689174&skuId=1689021&st=categoryid$pcmcat247400050000&cp=1&lp=3

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm still in Eau Claire and she got on the bus to whip the world. First stop was Tulsa.

She won $50 the first night and won $200 a day latter.

She had to travel light. No car so her computer is here in Eau Claire. She has no internet access because she has no computer. No laptop.

It's too bad that something couldn't get started here on AZ to help her get one of these tablets or something so she could share her drag down, beat down pool episodes with everyone.

I don't know enough about anything to do this.

This is a pretty cool thing we are all missing right now.

She has allot more tools in her bag than she did 4 months ago.

I'm glad I can call her every once in a while.

Kindle Fire HD would do the trick: http://www.amazon.com/kindle-fire-hd-best-family-kids-tablet/dp/B00CU0NSCU/ref=dp_ob_title_def. $139.

Just need one medium sized score . . . and a shipping address.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
you can get a Dell laptop @ WalMart for $200.
or an iPad/Tablet @ N/C w/ 2yr contract @ $50/mo internet.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If she can't afford to get something as inexpensive as a laptop (can even get them on Flexpay for as little as under $120 for the first payment (shipped after you pay the first one at purchase), she probably should not be gambling.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the offer........

I will chip in $50 to the get Rhea a tablet fund! What the hell - it's entertaining.

Like I said, i don't know how to even set something up.

By her documenting everything she does it might even help her keep in line and make better decisions.

I think that she has an old paypal account. Maybe this is a start. I got $50 also.

I'm going to give her a call. If she has a little left over it sure would help her small bankroll/

I just wish I was there to help her. But at sometime you just have to let the birds out of the nest and see how they do.

Would be a great story if she could tell it first hand here............

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If she can't afford to get something as inexpensive as a laptop (can even get them on Flexpay for as little as under $120 for the first payment (shipped after you pay the first one at purchase), she probably should not be gambling.
+1
Just what I`m thinking.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
I will chip in $50 to the get Rhea a tablet fund! What the hell - it's entertaining.

I've got $100 I can let go of. Seeing someone carry out their dream and doing what they love to do is great. I enjoy reading her posts and who knows.....she might have a book some day. Go get em Rhea.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just got off the phone with Rhea and.........

I've got $100 I can let go of. Seeing someone carry out their dream and doing what they love to do is great. I enjoy reading her posts and who knows.....she might have a book some day. Go get em Rhea.

She does have a paypal account. Pretty empty but she does have one.

Her small bankroll is still even with the board.

She ordered 2 books. The inner game of tennis and the pleasure of small motions. I need to send them out tomorrow.

Her paypal account is: rheabrooks@gmail.com

Thanks guys. I want to hear the stories myself.

krupa

The Dream Operator
Silver Member
Seems to me that if Rhea is trying to make her nut every week any money going her way would be better spent on... I don't know... food?

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like I said, i don't know how to even set something up.

By her documenting everything she does it might even help her keep in line and make better decisions.

I think that she has an old paypal account. Maybe this is a start. I got $50 also.

I'm going to give her a call. If she has a little left over it sure would help her small bankroll/

I just wish I was there to help her. But at sometime you just have to let the birds out of the nest and see how they do.

Would be a great story if she could tell it first hand here............

I don't understand her logic. She won the most money on the entire trip in Indianapolis and the people she beat still want to play. If she is choosing a lifestyle of living on the road and making money at pool then she has already made a bad decision. She was just a few hours north of Indy and chose to go several hours west to a tournament. She beat one fella out of 900 and he is asking everyday when y'all are coming back. This makes zero sense. Did you mention it to her Gene about she won the most money and beat the most people in Indy? Damn forgot she even could get staked in Indianpolis...lol.

She should get to where she knows she is gonna get played and where she knows she can make a little money. Once she has exhausted all options and possibilities in that spot then go look for greener pastures.

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
you're kidding me, right?

1) cause i've got PMS, as all of yáll know - so don't push me
2) the whole POINT of this thread(s), is to MAKE IT ON THE ROAD

PL <---- working 15/7 to pay my bills

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't understand her logic. She won the most money on the entire trip in Indianapolis and the people she beat still want to play. If she is choosing a lifestyle of living on the road and making money at pool then she has already made a bad decision. She was just a few hours north of Indy and chose to go several hours west to a tournament. She beat one fella out of 900 and he is asking everyday when y'all are coming back. This makes zero sense. Did you mention it to her Gene about she won the most money and beat the most people in Indy? Damn forgot she even could get staked in Indianpolis...lol.

She should get to where she knows she is gonna get played and where she knows she can make a little money. Once she has exhausted all options and possibilities in that spot then go look for greener pastures.

Great advice IMO.

Ken

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
and while my PMS is in full-swing (yáll MEN should tune into football for this) - let me remind yáll

Rhea
v
OMGWTF
@
$3K
@
GCB
@
now.....

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Now that you've all but admitted that Rhea is practically bankrupt, maybe now would be a good time for her to find a job and put an end to this silly attempt to make a living playing pool. :rolleyes:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Not that I'm a cheapy as I have donated at times on the board.

There was so much resistance to people offering good advice to Rhea.

Now its like, lets buy her a lap top. Next it will be lets buy her a phone, and then what, a car, a bus ticket home? Thats not doing it on your own.

It was her decision to do this on her own. Let her do it with what she has in her travel bag.

If she makes a big score and has extra, she can buy her own goodies or gamble with it.

I know that I am going to catch it with this post but who cares. I turn into a bigger Grinch at Christmas anyway.

I just want to kill my radio every time I hear John Lennon's, "So This is Christmas".

Last edited:

StonedCEO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got an extra $50 with Rhea's name on it. However, I have a hunch she'll need it more in the future, than she does now. I'll hold it until she hits bottom and actually needs it.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
.................................................. ...................................

.................................................................Duplicate deleted

Last edited: