nick name

wincardona

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I asked Justin if he had a nick name and he said no. I believe that he should, because he's at the top in what he does. So he deserves a nick name. Jay Helfert said that his nick name should be "The Bear" I can't argue with that sounds pretty good to me. How about putting up a poll like we did for "Car lot"? I'll suggest a name how about "The Big Man" So now we have "The Bear and " The Big Man" who else wants to give him a nick name? Lets come up with about three more and than Jam can set up a poll for us to vote on.

Billy I.

daimion

Something Clever...
Silver Member
"the big man" and "the bear" are nick name that very well could work, in describing him physically. but i suggest a nick name that depicts his vital role in the sport we are all here for. therefore i suggest the name "the link". its exactly what he is doing, linking all the enthusiasts to watch those we look up to and aspire to play like in action doing what they do best!

ps : to justin and tar golf clap sirs. job well done , keep it up!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Telecaster

Someone mentioned TELECASTER to describe what TAR is doing.
Justin is pulling all the right strings...and he's plugged in

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
The Man-Bear. It's a shame he's not really hairy then we could call him Sasquatch or Big Foot.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
"the big man" and "the bear" are nick name that very well could work, in describing him physically. but i suggest a nick name that depicts his vital role in the sport we are all here for. therefore i suggest the name "the link". its exactly what he is doing, linking all the enthusiasts to watch those we look up to and aspire to play like in action doing what they do best!

ps : to justin and tar golf clap sirs. job well done , keep it up!!

A play on that could be the Missing Link. :D It kind of compliments what you are referring to as well as what Jay and Billy are talking about. You could throw in "Shiznit" for good measure. lol

JoeyA

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Oh...I don't know why...but this just seemed to pop into my head.

"Tar Tar Binks":wink:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Yogi Bear and his Kurzweil pic-a-nic type basket. :thumbup:

How about "TAR baby", nah, he ain't no baby...

"Big Brat"? :yikes: that would be too controversial... can you tell, I have Kurzweil jalapeno/cheddar brats on the mind. Effective advertising!

Big Cheese.

"Smooth Operator", not bad

"StreamBrat"

"Wurst Nightmare" - why can't I stop thinking about Kurzweil brats?

Best,
Brian kc

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I thought about this and I have had two nicknames in my life. In college it was "Big Daddy". There is a whole group of people who if I ran into today wouldnt have a clue what my name is but would know Big Daddy. That is no good for pool though because their is already a Big Daddy. Cue guys know who I mean.

The other nickname is one some people in the pool world call me me by. It originated in the Jimbo chat. It started out as "Squatch" and somehow morphed into "Squish" and then "Squishy". So if you ever hear a couple of small Asian girls yelling "Squishy" at a pool tournament, thats me. I'm not sure anyone else calling me Squishy would have quite the same appeal.

Thanks for the effort in finding me a new name Billy. I am curious to see where this goes. :D