Pro Players and Tattoo's

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I hope pro pool players don't start putting tattoo's all over their body like the rest of the sports world. I can remember paying a dime or quarter to get in the freak shows at carnies, and one of the freaks was always someone covered in tattoo's. I can see a few, but the whole body covered in them looks gross to me. Johnnyt

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope pro pool players don't start putting tattoo's all over their body like the rest of the sports world. I can remember paying a dime or quarter to get in the freak shows at carnies, and one of the freaks was always someone covered in tattoo's. I can see a few, but the whole body covered in them looks gross to me. Johnnyt

Great opinion, thanks for sharing!:thumbup:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is my Tattoo:eek::smile::eek:

Attachments

• Wendy-Heart-Tattoo-Design.jpg
    Wendy-Heart-Tattoo-Design.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,737

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Yeah, lets keep it classy.

Seriously, unless the rest home crowd is your target demographic..... nobody cares if an athlete..OK, it's pool....a participant... has ink.

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I disagree. I think ink is cool, especially on chicks.
You see, Johnny, tattoos tell a story. It can be one's life in microcosm, as it were.
Take this young lady, for example. Her words to the world are: "Hey, I'm a freakin' idiot so up yours."
Or, our second sweetheart who says: "Love, or leave me. No, wait, that was only a figure of speech. Come back Shane, come back." :smile:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yea, that would be too bad if people start looking down on pool players if they had a bunch of tattoos.

ADAM HENSON

---🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟--
Silver Member
Personally I don't care what's on their skin as long as they have a great sportmanship conduct myself..

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What a stupid thing to say!

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
This thread is silly..
"Well I can remember when I use to walk to school up hill both ways.. "
Wait, never mind, my mom drove me to school

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

I, like many others, have had tattoos long before they were envogue. My love of tattoos have nothing to do with my love of pool. Pretty sure that's a common theme with tattoos and pool.

Freddie <~~~ confused at the thread

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have the red and blue stripe barber pole tattoo, but I can't show it without risk of arrest for indecent exposure. I shook it at a referee one time for calling a bad foul and got disqualified from the tournament.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
times change, you're from a different era. 25 cents for a freak show that's the 1800s right?? lol, kidding. But in all seriousness, I find nothing sexier than a woman with plenty of tattoos. When people get old, they just look old, when a tattooed person gets old, they will be interesting old people.
the two hot ones are obvious, the old folks are AWSOME and the other guy I thought was great. made me happy.

Attachments

• tattoogirl00005315.jpg
    tattoogirl00005315.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,146
  • tattoogirl00005327.jpg
    tattoogirl00005327.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 814
  • old-people-tattoo.jpg
    old-people-tattoo.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,231
  • lovewhatyoudo.jpg
    lovewhatyoudo.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,318

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
I have the red and blue stripe barber pole tattoo, but I can't show it without risk of arrest for indecent exposure. I shook it at a referee one time for calling a bad foul and got disqualified from the tournament.

Buck, the first liar doesn't stand a chance.
I had a tiny spider tattooed on my you know what, and every time a pretty girl walked by it would turn into a Tarantula. Anyway, it used to. Now it looks more like an overweight fly. :)

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:eek:There is a guy in Chattanooga I've heard of who tattooed himself One Pocket:eek::eek::eek:Guess where!!!
Now we are examinating where did he put it on:eek::wink::eek:
Hope will not find myself in a situation to discover this from the fist hand:eek:

Last edited:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
times change, you're from a different era. 25 cents for a freak show that's the 1800s right?? lol, kidding. But in all seriousness, I find nothing sexier than a woman with plenty of tattoos. When people get old, they just look old, when a tattooed person gets old, they will be interesting old people.
the two hot ones are obvious, the old folks are AWSOME and the other guy I thought was great. made me happy.

The first and the second chick are fabulous:wink::smile::)Would read them all:smile:
Having these kind of chicks at home you don't have a need for purchasing any pictures:wink:
Beside that your apartment is never decorated the same:eek:The picture are walking though:wink:

Last edited:

Zphix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, I recently read in the Fake Science monthly articles which are 100% legit and honest, that the amount of ink you have on your arm detracts your ability to play pool. Something about every tattoo costing you half a skill level.