matching up games for others or knocking the man
who is trying to match up

If a fella wants to offer to play,then let him play,it just sounds like people
who never match up want to inform the ones that do

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dunno, dean.

I think we wanna see jberg match up tough and take it down. With the Fargo claiming data defines fair, it'd be interesting to see guys matching up through statistics.

There are a few interesting stories on here,
but I always scratch my head when people get involved in
matching up games for others or knocking the man
who is trying to match up

If a fella wants to offer to play,then let him play,it just sounds like people
who never match up want to inform the ones that do

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
players don't care what sweaters want to see
or what ratings say

people who bet their money are looking for what they
think is the best of it

a fair game means nothing to them
they want to play a game they think they can win

to them all of this talk is a sure sign that the rail birds
have no idea what is going on

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
DO's FR is in the same zip code as the mighty SVB whilst TC's is more or less in the slums....

whodathunkit

NastyNate13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've seen Klenti and his friend Bes Spahiu play and bet high in some NYC poolrooms.

Klenti vs JBerg would be a very even matchup playing big table 10b. The kid is a machine with a great break. He might still be in the States too.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
players don't care what sweaters want to see
or what ratings say

people who bet their money are looking for what they
think is the best of it

a fair game means nothing to them
they want to play a game they think they can win

to them all of this talk is a sure sign that the rail birds
have no idea what is going on

Justin Bergman has made numerous posts in this thread. I'm sure if he agreed with you, he would have said so already.

And if he didn't want people talking about it, he wouldn't have made the challenge public.

Get with the times, old man.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
thats tue ofc, so why not setting up matches vs the kos, changs, chungs and wus?

starting at the top of the food chain makes no cents, always better to start as low as possible which will allow firing other peoples $$$ at the hard action

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll never understand why some of the top pros don't just plan a trip where they hit multiple pool rooms around the country. Give the cities a little notice, post your schedule on Facebook, AZB, etc, and then play races to 5 with locals for $50-$100 until their arms fall off. Seems like an easy way to move around and pick up free money. I bet they can even find people in each area that would gladly host them for a night or two while they're in town.
Salt City Billiards 1900 Brewerton Road Mattydale, just 30 minutes from the Turning Stone Classic, will be open to host anybody looking to,play or matchup. I've invited Justin to come and put him up in a room.

Any pro in town for the Turning Stone Classic who wants to play...we are ready all week. Wednesday 8/30 Shaw vs SVB livestreamef at 5pm. Then we are having $100 entry 32 player open tournament on 9 footers and a 32 player amateur on barboxes. Open late for action all week.

Check our facebook page.

Last edited:

ScottyDzntKnow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beat Billy in 1 pocket? Then he oughta play Chohan! Will he play Chohan?????????

Lol!!! You think Billy is even remotely close to Chohan? Danny Smith gave billy 8/7 9/7 about 2 months ago and tortured him for about 30k. That statement is laughable!!!!

Last edited:

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
For Justin,how many American players are there that will play you more than one game? Tommy D.

Justin Bergman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well except Shane I'll play any American bar table 8 ball or big table 8 ball and they can get 10 games going 100 playing that game... 10 ball on 9ft everyone gets the same 10 going to 100... One pocket I feel that's my worst game and I know I can't beat a few Americans but I'll play them an all around 8 ball, 9 ball, 10 ball, one pocket, and banks. We can through straight pool or another game like 15 ball rotation in there too..

Big table 10 ball or big table 8 ball I'll give American player 10 games going to 100 for $5,000-$30,000 a set. We can play at Griffs in Vegas or if they want I'll pay their flight and hotel to St Louis and we can play at Teachers on a 9ft Diamond just like Derby, US Open, etc. The cloth is about 2 weeks old. That's my offer I'm not giving 15 games or 20 they can get 10 games on wire and win $30,000 but they better hurry before my backer changes his mind.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well except Shane I'll play any American bar table 8 ball or big table 8 ball and they can get 10 games going 100 playing that game... 10 ball on 9ft everyone gets the same 10 going to 100.

Is there a minimum bet? I'll take those 10 games going to 100 but I can only bet $300. I'm only kidding, I know it'd be a waste of your time, but great experience for me!:thumbup:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a minimum bet? I'll take those 10 games going to 100 but I can only bet $300. I'm only kidding, I know it'd be a waste of your time, but great experience for me!:thumbup:

You can bump that 300 to 320. I will add to the fund.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Well except Shane I'll play any American bar table 8 ball or big table 8 ball and they can get 10 games going 100 playing that game... 10 ball on 9ft everyone gets the same 10 going to 100... One pocket I feel that's my worst game and I know I can't beat a few Americans but I'll play them an all around 8 ball, 9 ball, 10 ball, one pocket, and banks. We can through straight pool or another game like 15 ball rotation in there too..

Big table 10 ball or big table 8 ball I'll give American player 10 games going to 100 for $5,000-$30,000 a set. We can play at Griffs in Vegas or if they want I'll pay their flight and hotel to St Louis and we can play at Teachers on a 9ft Diamond just like Derby, US Open, etc. The cloth is about 2 weeks old. That's my offer I'm not giving 15 games or 20 they can get 10 games on wire and win $30,000 but they better hurry before my backer changes his mind.

You my friend, have balls of steel. We need more players with heart like this.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 474

Mcdermott1981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is a hell of an offer Justin!! I respect your gamble a lot man! To be honest, I'm extremely surprised that somebody wouldn't back Mike Dechaine to get 10 games on the wire going to 100 even 10 ball on big table. I personally would take Mike in that game all day long.