MBTAYLOR Calm down please!

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
MBTAYLOR, You're really beginning to make this forum annoying. I know you'll red rep me, and I don't really care. I've noticed that the last 13 posts of yours were "THIS IS NPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "I'M USING WILSONIAN LOGIC, THIS IS NPR!!!!!!!!!!!"

Just because someone upset your sensitive nature doesn't mean you should go on a crusade. You even posted

"How is a key chain pool related?!?!?!?!?!"

In the keychain thread that is a STICKY THREAD...Are you trying to take on AZ now? Please, before you start pissing everybody off, just calm down and get over it.

And yes...I know this is NPR.

MilwShooter

Pool? Never heard of it..
Silver Member
Not a cat fight, it's more of a "We know you're pissed, but it's no reason to get everyone else in a bad mood" kind of post. That's the only reason it was a public post, so everyone could know that he is just upset about something and we understand and things can move on now. He acknowledged it and all is well in the world. Sorry someone upset you MB, but man...people do that on here from time to time.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
MBTaylor said:
With observation powers like that, you shoudl be in the FBI...lololol j/k
Since you are a pool fan and that you live in Baltimore, MD could you please use your marketing/word spreading powers to tell everyone that Johnny Archer and Nick Varner will be at KB Billiards in Elkridge (just outside Baltimore) on March 9th to perform a exhibition at 8.00pm also the next day they will be holding a pool school the next day limited to 12 people 11.00 to 3.00 the fee is $200.00 per person. We have only 2 spots left there. Please send this out to everyone instead of the NPR info. Oh and this has got to bbe pool related

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
I sent him a PM earlier hoping he would stop spamming every post.....it doesn't bring value and it's annoying....please PM Wilson MB if ya have issues with him because, frankly, we don't care.....moderators can do whatever they like, whenever they like....if we don't like it, we can leave.....

Please stop the BS and entertain yourself in a different manner....otherwise, I hope Wilson helps you join the band....

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MilwShooter said:
Not the point of this post...And the fact that he apologized (ish) should be good enough. right?

I did it before I saw this topic. I was reading about DP cues and he comes in and says NPR or something like that. Poor conduct will get you the red rep. I mean thats what it is for.

Don't get me wrong though. I think that was the second time in 2 years of being on this site.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Yeah I was wondering about that, how is a pool cue not pool related? It has POOL in the friggin description, what more does it need? A hot dog with whipcream on it?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MBTaylor said:
NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR NPR

BTW, not going to red rep you. Why would I red rep you for stating what you feel? I actually gave you GREEN rep for stating what you feel and agree whole heartedly with you.

And I am giving you red rep for giving him green rep.

KIDDING!

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
TheNewSharkster said:
I did it before I saw this topic. I was reading about DP cues and he comes in and says NPR or something like that. Poor conduct will get you the red rep. I mean thats what it is for.

Don't get me wrong though. I think that was the second time in 2 years of being on this site.

Hey, I can understand Matt's frustration with the duplicity on this forum. I also agree that DP is not pool related. DP in his own way is devaluing the more moderately priced custom cues and should be relegated to the NPR section.

J...thinks DP may just become the next "Wheat"