Dennis Hatch a Great Choice

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes. He is putting his heart into this thing, that's for sure.

He is playing great and is a great motivator at the same time!!!!!

Awesome to watch :smile:

Last edited:

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know...I've watched Dennis in tourneys, I have been glad to see him on the other side of the chart! But listening AND watching him at the Mosconi has given me a new respect for the man. He sincerely seems to be a good dude!

We could use more players like Dennis in our great sport!

G.

StevenPWaldon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that he's made a big impact on this year's Mosconi Cup, I hope he can be left on the team for future years without having to be subject to a popularity vote. Clearly he's a world class player, and he's got a lot of heart that can carry the team. Awesome job, for everyone who picked Dennis!

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Dennis was a GREAT choice for our team this year!!!... He sparks that life to our team that we've been missin over the last few years.:grin::grin::grin:

dragon81

Jaded Seoul =)
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have to agree....I have always heard the name but never actually had the opportunity to watch Dennis Hatch play.
Now that I have I am definitely a fan!
I love his enthusiasm as well as the fact that he is open with his emotions.
Also, if I was playing on the US team I want someone like Hatch to hide behind when someone does something out of line.
I don't know about you...but if I was playing against USA...I think I would pick Hatch last to piss off.
:)

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Only two days into his first Mosconi Cup ever and I cannot imagine the American team without him. He needs to become a regular.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dennis has been great for team. i hope i get a chance to play on team with him in future

If you don't play in the future John, it would be the biggest tragedy known to the pool world!

I'm proud to have sat and talked with you the last couple of super billiards expos....the last about snooker, and OB shafts.....which I now own 2, and a breaker.

You may not remember the wife and me, but we know the good kinda dude you are!

We hope to see you this coming year....Gerry, and Mellissa....yea, the first round is on us!

G.

levid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kudos to Oscar as well. He seemed a bit nervous on day one but settled in rather quickly and has been playing great for team USA. He is proving to be a valuable team member, despite being the rookie, and helped garner two solid doubles wins so far. His match against Ralf Souquet was a tough battle and he showed his true form keeping it close all the way until the end.

The team this year is very professional and they are really putting their hearts into it. The score reflects that and I am happy for them. I haven't seen so many critical shots being made in matches when it counted as I have by both teams over the past few days. Keep up the good work team USA!

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is mosconi over for the night or is there one more match they had dennis and cory playing next and then it was gone help ?

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
You sure you don't wish Charlie Williams got picked instead?...lol.

Sorry, completely unnecessary but I couldn't resist.

Hatch is fun to watch, he really has a chance to do something special in 2010 if he can play good in the Mosconi and win some big events next year.

He has the charisma to win over a lot of fans if they get a chance to watch him. Anyone who watched the propoolvideo.com matches with him became a believer real fast. MONSTER player when on.

paksat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love and respect for Hatch, he's shown nothing but total passion for the game which is all that's important in hindsight.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Hatch strikes fear in the hearts of Team E, on and off the table. Now I just hope he uses some of these winning to go to the Derby. I really likes how he is kinda "mentoring" Oscar. BTW, Oscars play under these conditions has been great IMO. That first shot on the double match when he forced his cue cross table showed a lot of confidence.

Ian

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
dennis has been great for team. i hope i get a chance to play on team with him in future

john you will, make it your goal for 2010, to get on the team put the hours ina nd you will be rewarded.

i said all along in my threads he is the best pick and im glad he is proving me right, but wish i was wrong come on europe get some fight :mad:

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
You know...I've watched Dennis in tourneys, I have been glad to see him on the other side of the chart! But listening AND watching him at the Mosconi has given me a new respect for the man. He sincerely seems to be a good dude!

We could use more players like Dennis in our great sport!

G.

I voted for John Schmidt but Dennis Hatch has done a marvelous job and his stock in pooldom has certainly been elevated even more. Like poolmaster, xianmacx & others have said, he did what was expected of him and then some.

Congrats to all the team USA members!