Not Much Betting On A $100,000 match

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Why so little betting on the Shane/Dennis 100k Greatest Match On Earth? It's still for 100k...50k per man...right? Johnnyt

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The favorite is clear.

Yup. So gonna have to spot some games. Even if someone is willing to take Orcullo +10 that's still a .516 to .484 winning percentage. I would venture to guess people who are wanting to take SVB gonna be spotting at least 15 games & probably more.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Is it winner break? What type of rack being used? Where do you have to break from? No jump cues? Is it true Dennis putting up 25k? Is Shane putting up anything? What brand table and what size pockets? Is there going to be a ref racking? I need to know a lot more than depending on a flyer before I bet this. Johnnyt

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It may have something to do w/John French being involved after what happened in the Orcullo v. Ko match for $20K (not). Many people have posted they would not bet on this one.

Again, this was from my observations and what was read and could be completely wrong assumption.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
It may have something to do w/John French being involved after what happened in the Orcullo v. Ko match for $20K (not). Many people have posted they would not bet on this one.

Again, this was from my observations and what was read and could be completely wrong assumption.

I believe that is most of the reason too. Johnnyt

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
theres isnt a chance that theres 50k in the middle, if anyone believes that I have a very nice bridge for sale located in NYC

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe if it is Shane and Mars the money is there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Why so little betting on the Shane/Dennis 100k Greatest Match On Earth? It's still for 100k...50k per man...right? Johnnyt

Put some money up on Dennis and see how much betting takes place.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis has been getting beat like red headed step child from Shane for far too long
Probably not been a clear favorite for this kind of money in a while
Plus French is super sketch guy nobody trusts him
I've got some money on it but just cheap
Can't find anyone to take dennis in northwest

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like to bet on dogs
offer me odds or games

offer through pm only
I will take the under dog

and I don't need to know who is racking or how

Last edited:

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member

If you heard an amount other than what you mentioned please do tell.

Also I checked the math, yeah 50k a man is still 100k

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it winner break? What type of rack being used? Where do you have to break from? No jump cues? Is it true Dennis putting up 25k? Is Shane putting up anything? What brand table and what size pockets? Is there going to be a ref racking? I need to know a lot more than depending on a flyer before I bet this. Johnnyt

To see the answers to these and many more questions , catch our next episode of....

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Svb is gonna win by 46 games or so. It's gonna be a worse ass whooping then he gave scott Frost going to 150 back in the day

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Svb is gonna win by 46 games or so. It's gonna be a worse ass whooping then he gave scott Frost going to 150 back in the day

I agree but I'll take Orcullo +40 for a laugh sweat.

I'll put dinner on it when I'm downstate.

Bad news, I never bet against Shane