tony choan

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Last word up for parole during first part of 2015. Model prisoner and who knows? Hope he gets released!

Kd

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Well, lets hope he learns from this and becomes a model member of society as well.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I think it may be better to send it directly to him, as follows:

Tarjit Chohan 619-088
Allen Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 4501
Lima, OH 45802

Meh... I just wrote him a two page letter and it is on the way now.. He'll either get it today or tomorrow.. :)

JPay is a private business that partners with the government, and makes a profit.

The U.S. Mail is run by the government and loses millions per year.

I know which one I trust to get my letter to Tony.... Mwuah hah hah... :-D

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just think

Well, lets hope he learns from this and becomes a model member of society as well.

Another pool player who pled guilty to a much worse crime will serve less time than Tony, Howard Vickery to also be released in 2016. That is a crime.--Leonard

Masirib5

Klaatu barada nikto
Silver Member
Tony is doing fine and taking business courses and doing his time in a good way. He has plenty of support when he gets out and will succeed.

Pray for him anyway. It is still difficult of course but he is making the best of it.

If he chooses his pro pool career again, I can't wait for him to get back into stroke and watch him play one pocket again. He was really a great aggressive player!

--Jeff

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Meh... I just wrote him a two page letter and it is on the way now.. He'll either get it today or tomorrow.. :)

JPay is a private business that partners with the government, and makes a profit.

The U.S. Mail is run by the government and loses millions per year.

I know which one I trust to get my letter to Tony.... Mwuah hah hah... :-D

Thank you for your kind contribution to the thread about Tony Chohan.

We have been speaking with him on the telephone on an almost daily basis the entire time he has been away.

As someone who communicates with him verbally and in writing on an almost daily basis, I thought it might be helpful to provide the direct postal mailing address that we use; thus, why I initially, though hesitantly, posted in this thread.

In fact, we just sent him a magazine last week about college sports, Phil Steele College Football for 2014.

I used to send him books about pool, but interestingly, he told me he does not hold the same interest in pool books as he does sports in general. He did, however, really enjoy Freddy the Beard's Encyclopedia that we sent to him when it first came out.

When sending books or magazines, they must come directly from the publisher or a company like Amazon. IOW, we cannot directly send him books or magazines from our home. Only the publisher or a publisher clearinghouse like Amazon can do so. When we sent him the College Football magazine last week, we use this inmate magazine mailing service. This is the fourth time we have used this inmate magazine mailing service, and it works great ---> InmateMags.com.

Again, I make this post to those who may be interested in communicating with Tony.

Thank you again for taking the time to write in this thread as well as write to Tony. :smile:

Attachments

• 2005VF-TonyChohanandKM.JPG
    2005VF-TonyChohanandKM.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 863

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
That's a great little thing for Amazon and sellers with a rule that people can't send their used books. I guess it must have something to do with the idea that they think there won't be any contraband or coded messages in new books.

Jenny, you and Keith are angels. Kudos to you for keeping Tony's spirits up. It's gotta be rough but he will survive and come out stronger and wiser.

The Saw

Juicy Pop in 2016!
Silver Member
Howard molested a young niece. As karma would have it, he is dieing a slow death in prison with cancer.

thebark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From the line of Cross Canadian Ragweeds 51 pieces by the side of the road " Watch your back in O-hi-o".

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Howard molested a young niece. As karma would have it, he is dieing a slow death in prison with cancer.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to The Saw again.

He was first "pro" I ever beat in a tournament. Used to be a little proud of that.