Feedback requested - Is this design worth pursuing??

what's your thoughts on this shirt???

• saweet. i'll take two!

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • it's a'ight. but i play enough one hole that i'd get one

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • close but no cigar

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • what a rag!

Votes: 26 41.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So we (PoolTees.com) have had this design on the back burner for some time now. Although it seems pretty cool to us, we wanted a more catchy one pocket shirt. But alas, we haven't thought one up.

That being said, do you guys (and gals) like this one and would consider buying it? There's no obvious joke like their is in most, if not all, of our other designs. But it's still kinda neat, i think.

However beauty is in the eye of the beholder so please, unleash your constructive criticism and tell us if you'd consider buying and wearing it, or if you wouldn't even use it to wipe your balls your balls (billiard related or otherwise).

Attachments

• oh.jpg
    oh.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 512

paksat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last thing I would think about upon seeing that shirt on the street would be billiards.

mr8ball

So we (PoolTees.com) have had this design on the back burner for some time now. Although it seems pretty cool to us, we wanted a more catchy one pocket shirt. But alas, we haven't thought one up.

That being said, do you guys (and gals) like this one and would consider buying it? There's no obvious joke like their is in most, if not all, of our other designs. But it's still kinda neat, i think.

However beauty is in the eye of the beholder so please, unleash your constructive criticism and tell us if you'd consider buying and wearing it, or if you wouldn't even use it to wipe your balls your balls (billiard related or otherwise).

Try This

ONE HOLE
FOR BILLIARDS
YOU'LL LOVE IT

Just a thought

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Afraid I'll have to go along here...too easily mistaken for a sexual reference.

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
I seen a shirt that said that on it when I was in Tulsa didnt have that silly Top gun look, but it said one hole on it...i didnt like it myself

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Im thinking if you had a guy bent over and looking back at you and above the guy it said....1 Hole.....I think you could sell alot of them at a Gay Bar :thumbup:

stormshadow1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Top Gun

I agree it totally looks like maverick should be wearing it.Its ok I just think it needs a little tweaking.

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the tribe has spoken. i think its back to the drawing board for this one. thank you to all for your input...and to all a goodnight.

drawing-board.jpg

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
The idea of doing something with the top gun logo is a good idea. It's just that "one hole" sounds a little gay if you don't know pool slang. People would be embarrassed to wear it in public.

How about changing it to "TEN BALL" :)

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
the tribe has spoken. i think its back to the drawing board for this one. thank you to all for your input...and to all a goodnight.

drawing-board.jpg

Maybe something around the "one pocket" theme...only used on a T shirt with a pocket?...like maybe half a ball showing above the pocket opening with the pocket looking like a table pocket?

IntoTheRail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will become a hit to the homosexual crowd. One, it says one hole. Two, it looks like a Top Gun T-shirt. If you don't think Top Gun was about homosexuality, just follow the link below for proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

Proof that Top Gun was about homosexuality>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHklGtW3rwU

This should have been the last post in this thread....it simply says everthing I was thinking.