💡💡YOUR FAVORITE GAMBLING SAYING..Drop it here

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There was a player I always admired that had a will to win like no other I've ever met. Sometimes if he needed three in a row to win a set, after winning a game to go down say 8-7 in a race to 9 would say "All I want to do is make it to hill-hill. After that I don't really care what happens..."

It was funny because anyone that knew him knew how ridiculous that was.

Of course, then when he got it to 8-8 he'd announce "OK, I changed my mind. Now I want to win."

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
You've got a better chance at throwing a snowball & hitting the facking sun than you do of getting out of this trap

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
"Heads I win, tails you lose."

It's amazing how many people don't catch this, not nice to pull on your friends or anyplace you want to frequent more than once.

Neil

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
After being asked for weight, when they don't really need any weight, I reply, "BELLY UP TO THE TABLE LIKE A MAN!".

JoeyA

Bigkat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HIM: I need some weight...ME: "Weight?? No you look perfectly healthy to me. Matter fact you could stand to lose a few lbs"...LOL

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
HIM: I need some weight...ME: "Weight?? No you look perfectly healthy to me. Matter fact you could stand to lose a few lbs"...LOL
You just make that up? Reason i ask is i've been going to poolrooms since the fall of '79 and have never heard ANYBODY say that.