10 Years on AZB

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Wow, my 10th anniversary of joining AZB has arrived. I won't make a big deal out of it, it really seems like time has flown by, but when I think of it I laugh because it has been a fun, crazy ride that's still rolling on. I think of those that aren't here anymore, and miss them, a bunch of them. Sure, I probably play a little better and probably have a nicer cue than I used to, but the real deal is, I made a lot of friends and met a lot of really good people...there's the real value of AZB. Thanks everybody. rayjay
:D

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel exactly the same as you! Been quite an experience all in all....The days before mods was like the wild west of internet keyboard cowboys of pool.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, my 10th anniversary of joining AZB has arrived. I won't make a big deal out of it, it really seems like time has flown by, but when I think of it I laugh because it has been a fun, crazy ride that's still rolling on. I think of those that aren't here anymore, and miss them, a bunch of them. Sure, I probably play a little better and probably have a nicer cue than I used to, but the real deal is, I made a lot of friends and met a lot of really good people...there's the real value of AZB. Thanks everybody. rayjay

You have always been an asset to this forum. Wishing you another good 10 years. Blessings always! :smile:

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats!

This is the fourth forum that I joined.
Others include:
PbNation (when I played competitive paintball up till 2008) I think I was on there for 5 or so years and 10-15k posts.
AR15.com, Bayoushooter, and Bladeforums (Only a few years on these.)

I originally signed up on Az a while ago and only recently started posting.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Alright my friend!

It's been great entertainment for me. Sure wish I could meet everybody on here.

I joined AZ around the same time because people were departing Billiard's Digest boards en masse for some reason.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe AZ can add a little 10 year badge or something. That would be cool. Congrats...I think. :grin:

That's a good idea, kind of like an AzBilliards Veterans Medal depicting how a person lasted 10 years on the forum and is still going strong. :)

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
rayjay

Congrats on your decade! I agree about meeting some real nice people here.
Enjoy the next 10

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a good idea, kind of like an AzBilliards Veterans Medal depicting how a person lasted 10 years on the forum and is still going strong. :)

Hey Jennie, Maybe it could be called the Decade & Still Kickin Club! Thanks and congrats to Mike for giving us all a place to meet new friends!

Reactions: JAM

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Thanks everybody, it's been a real pleasure, looking forward to many more. A 10 yr veteran's pin would be cool! Congrats to Quesports on his 10 yrs!

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on doing your ten years. I just hope now that you're going to be getting
out soon you will try to lead a productive life back in society. :grin-square:

Last edited: