11 cue group PICTURE

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes they were protected from the slate......LOL

I have my favorite in this group......which is yours and why????????

McWorter, McDaniel, Gus, Carmeli, Scruggs, Barry, Burton, Joel, Cochran, McDaniel, PFD

IMG_0542.jpg

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
who....

your cues are like a pair of boobs....there is only two types, good and better and they are all great ..... i just wish they were mine....the BS is my favorite because it is classic and never going to sag:thumbup:

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Favorite Cue

I would have to pick: ????

:confused:

:nono:

:nono:

Now you would not be trying fool us into voting for one of theses cues and be "holding out" on an ivory pointed, recuts on both sides of the wrap, razor sharp, equal points length Paul Mottey MEGA cue ?

:grin:

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My favorite would be the Barry...
  • Wood Combination - The maple against the ebony - Awesome Combination.
  • Main Inlay Work - love the peacock and the mirrored peacock in the butt.
  • Accent Inlay Work - perfect blend of small and larger dots.
  • Ring Work at Joint and Butt - I really like he way the rings at the joint and the butt appear to be slightly different - perfect blend.
  • Ring Work above Wrap - Nothing better than a Bushka Ring above the wrap would so it would always be at eye level during inspection or getting ready to play.
  • Wrap - Looks to be lizard which highlites this cue exceptionally well.
I do like this cue most of all... Thanks for the group shot.
Myron

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

no tricks intended.....I was just wondering who liked what and why.

I obviously think they are all incredible works of art, some more than others......maybe even some WAY more than other....LOL

You might think I am nuts but my favorite....going on just the design and look of the cue is the Scruggs. I have just absolutely loved this baby since I got it from Timmy and Mike. The colors the design the way it lays out...........
Steve

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
My pick would be the Carmeli. Very striking, elegant cue. Would love to see a matching set of joint protectors for it. My second would be the ivory handled McDaniel cue. Classic design, not overly elaborate but still a monster cue.

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic group Steve. The red veneers in the Cochran really pop. Still I would be hard pressed to pick just one. The Herceck is wild.
Any chance of you showing cues at the ICCS show? I am guessing you could come up with 4 or 5 to fill out a rack. Chris.

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Steve,
I love it when you take group shots. My favorite in this batch is the Gus, l really appreciate the classic, traditional and timeless design. Thanks for posting!
Lu

marcone

old style cues
Silver Member
I have headache....
joel - for me - is the best for his awesome inlays!
thanks steve!

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

how come I have the feeling that somehow Jeff is gonna end up with all my Gus cues.....LOL

Chris I will definately go to the ICCS show next year.....and bring cues with me by the way. As long as you are gonna go

Steve

Jon P. Nusbaum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In selling custom high end cues over the years,I favor red in veneers and inlays. The red matched up with Ebony makes cues just jump out at you. Tim Scruggs and Mike Cochran use Red Coral for the inlays which has a very even and deep red color, these cues that you have from them are just fantastic, and their cues play even better than they look. JP

Mycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the best or not the best...this is the problem

:thumbup:for me the best is a Burton ....old scool
in second a PFD with a forearm by Burton Spain
Maybe for a best playability is.....TS & GS
and a beautiful is Hercek
Thanks STEVE
Michelangelo
Mycue

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I remembered you saying how fond you were of that Scruggs when you got it, you really gave the sense it was something special for you. Truth is, as I looked at the pic's & started thru the thread, the Scruggs & the Gus were the two that really grabbed me, too. That Gus just knocked me out when you showed it a while back. The butt is kinda off the beaten path for a Gus, but it was obvious where he was going, and he got there with bells on! All the rest make the grade top of the class too, of course. I'm not normally a big fan of much bright red in a cue, so to say that the Scruggs caught me is a compliment to him.

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to select two, because of different "styles".

Classic category - Barry Szamboti

Modern category - Joel Hercek

Scott