****$15,000.00*** SCHON Ivory Cue

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
For sale is a One Of A Kind Schon Cue.

It has Ivory, Ivory, Ivory and more Ivory. Everything white is Ivory, except the butt cap. I just can't describe this cue, perhaps someone else can try to describe it. Did I mention that the cue has Ivory?

This cue is appraised by Evan Clarke for $15,000. Not taking into account is that this cue was made for and owned by Terry Romine Jr. since new in the mid 90's. I was able to pry this cue out of Jr's hands.

Valued at $15,000, I am asking for $11.5k. Appraisal letter from Evan will be included.

Trade offers are accepted.

Happy Holidays!!!! This cue and many other nice cues will be shown at our booth at the Derby. Stop by the Omega booth if you attend the DCC.

SAM_0651.jpg

SAM_0652.jpg

SAM_0655.jpg

SAM_0653.jpg
SAM_0654.jpg

SAM_0656.jpg

Last edited:

SumTin4U

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Is there any ivory in this cue? ..... LOL j/k :p

That is one stunning cue, I bet it only gets better in person.

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've seen this cue in person last year in Las Vegas... It's sick. And no problems dealing with Michael he's great to deal with and a man of his word!

-J.R.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Vault Open

Michael, looks like your unloading. Are you getting tired of the High End Cues? Is there any Ivory in this cue? Bump it!

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
a little disappointed....expected it to have an ivory joint and pin, ivory wrap (handle area), and an ivory bumper instead of rubber ;).....WOWSERS, might as well shoot with a tusk!!

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
One big tusk, amazing Michael, wonder if I can make payments to a lease company. Thanks for the show. I am emailing a collector I know. This is his type item. Good Luck in your sale Sir.

onefastmfn71

21 oz ebony....old school
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Damn and I though I had some nice Schon cues. I might as well throw them in the fireplace after seeing this one.

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Great looking cue for sure! I've always wondered how cues like this with that much ivory would hit. Seems like it would be more on the softer side. Anybody played with cues like this before who can answer this? Btw, good luck on the sale man!;)

createatks

Focus on RAFFLE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WOW! DAMN UNIQUE! Best schon ever, now other schon looks like garbage...

NICE ONE! =)

Good luck with your sale mike.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Great looking cue for sure! I've always wondered how cues like this with that much ivory would hit. Seems like it would be more on the softer side. Anybody played with cues like this before who can answer this? Btw, good luck on the sale man!;)

THank you. Johnny Archer and Shannon Daulton played with two other Schon cues with as much Ivory as this one.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
One big tusk, amazing Michael, wonder if I can make payments to a lease company. Thanks for the show. I am emailing a collector I know. This is his type item. Good Luck in your sale Sir.

Thank you. Hopefully, it will end up in the hands of someone who will enjoy it.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
a little disappointed....expected it to have an ivory joint and pin, ivory wrap (handle area), and an ivory bumper instead of rubber ;).....WOWSERS, might as well shoot with a tusk!!

Exactly, the cue should have come with an Ivory handle, and perhaps Ivory shaft, right? :)

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Michael, looks like your unloading. Are you getting tired of the High End Cues? Is there any Ivory in this cue? Bump it!

Greg, I can never get tired of cues. Me and cues are like women and shoes. Never enough.

I have SOOO MANY cues that people get lost looking at them. So I figured if I show them one at a time, it's easier for everyone.

By the way, I will have all these and hundreds more at DCC.