2 6 pointers and an oak titleist in progress

nucues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All three of these cues are available and ready to finish . Thanks for looking Steve

Attachments

• Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 619
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 621
  • Picture 068.jpg
    Picture 068.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 632

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Oak?

Are you positive that Titlist is oak? Could be the lighting but it looks a little dark for an oak Titlist.

nucues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you positive that Titlist is oak? Could be the lighting but it looks a little dark for an oak Titlist.
Yes it's oak I just don't have all of the 60 years of grease and dirt all sanded out of it just yet.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeff Mclamb wants the two 6 six pointers. Give him a ring, he said he just left you a message.

nucues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You really had me second guessing myself on this. I went to three different old woodworkers here in charlotte.All of them said they thought it is a darker piece of old white oak. One did say the only other possibility because of the coarse grain was teak.Myself I've never heard of a teak titleist.

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I'm no expert (although I have stayed at the Holiday Inn a few times) but I have seen a whole lot of Titlists and this just doesn't look like oak. Besides teak there was another wood that they used that looks darker but the name is escaping me for now.

Either way, I am sure it is going to look amazing and make someone very happy :thumbup:

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
its Oak

This is a better pic Steve sent me ...and when compared to a pic of oak ...looks pretty convincing

Attachments

• photo-49.jpg
    photo-49.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 344

DogLoop

Doing some cueing ?
Silver Member
Close up

The close-up looks more like oak than the 1st pic (looked like Alves).

Nice bunch of cues.