2012 World 10-Ball posponed

pooladdiction

shut up and rack em
Silver Member
Just curious if this will bump the proposed Hatch vs. Shane match to before the US Open 10 ball?

Just bein' nosy. :) Can't wait

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess that means that Shane will be playing in both the US Open 10 ball and One pocket.

Either before or after, I would love to see him and Hatch play some.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I guess that means that Shane will be playing in both the US Open 10 ball and One pocket.

Either before or after, I would love to see him and Hatch play some.

Shane told me he will be at the US Open One Pocket as well as the ten ball which he was in already.

Working on some very interesting match ups for him after the ten ball. Hopefully have everything nailed down in the next week or so.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane told me he will be at the US Open One Pocket as well as the ten ball which he was in already.

Working on some very interesting match ups for him after the ten ball. Hopefully have everything nailed down in the next week or so.

I wanna see SVB squirm a bit! Make it tuff for him, Mon!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Hatch is not an easy one to take off. Also Shane better be ready for the sharking. Johnnyt

FARRIER1

hey justin how bout trying go get hennessee to play shane on the bar box with the last 2. You know they both like that game

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
8-ball on a tight-ass bar box...Shane against any of the top five English 8-ball players. Appleton, Melling, etc. Pockets must be 4" or smaller. Johnnyt

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I want to see Shane vs Mike Massey in a trick shot contest.

I would never count Shane out of anything, but I think MM has a little more experience in this field. BTW, I don't know why a lot more top players don't compete in trick shots because there seems to be a lot more money for these contests. Just sayin'.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I wanna see SVB squirm a bit! Make it tuff for him, Mon!

I don't think anyone in the world can make SVB squirm at this point in his career. I'm a SVB fan. Not only does he shoot the lights out, he is funny, smart, and honorable man in my opinion. BTW, I'm not a Denver Broncos fan...can you figure out why? :)

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think anyone in the world can make SVB squirm at this point in his career. I'm a SVB fan. Not only does he shoot the lights out, he is funny, smart, and honorable man in my opinion. BTW, I'm not a Denver Broncos fan...can you figure out why? :)
Then put him in an all-around vs.:
Brumback- Bank Pool
J. Schmidt- 14.1
Frost- 1P

We gottaa be able to find sometihing that makes his winkie hide!