ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Chris, That cue has play me written all over it. Nice pick up..:thumbup:

Chris:wink:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Very nice pictures. That cue looks like a total player...makes me wanna get myself a fullsplice wrapless. :D

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi all,

This is my first cue from Travis and I must say, it was a very smooth experience. And he delivered exactly when he said he would.

Palisander into a gorgeous piece of BEM. And it plays much better than it looks. Weight and balance are perfect for me.

Thank you Travis!

Thanks for looking,
Chris

I would never know because I don't play better than it looks. :grin:

I also had the privilege of seeing the cue at the Expo. Very nice! Great workmanship by Travis. You should design more cues for him.

Greg

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice design .....sorry I missed you at the expo ......hope all is well and you got back ok ...

Chris

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
They must have left the rat out in the sandbox a little too long. LOL

You ain't lying, son!!! :) :)

Saw some of your stuff at Jamie's a few weeks back. STUNNING set of sticks, sir. Color me jealous! The fancy 'PJ' was my personal favorite.

I am making it a point to come back to this thread at least once per day to stare at CMD's new cue...and lust after it.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Travis did an outstanding job on this cue... perfection! Just your style too
Chris. Congrats on another great pick-up.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another great pick up, Chris. Travis has been doing real nice work for quite some time, and I'm always glad to see more piloted joints out of his shop. The palisander is great, and nice veneers, too. Always liked those split type diamonds he does.