AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you asked me to bet on:
He v Filler
Oi v Shaw
Alcaide v SVB; and
Some guy I've never heard of v. Fortunski.

And the winners were:
He
Oi
Alcaide; and
The guy I've never heard of.

I would've lost every bet lol.
Next time let me know who you're betting on. (y)(y)(y)

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
This Seigel commentary y'all raved about is less than impressive if you ask me... you can definitely tell he knows the game, but the way he comes across, especially in this current match, is not all that great. I donno, I feel let down maybe.... anyway, go Fedor!

Scrunge19

Registered
This Seigel commentary y'all raved about is less than impressive if you ask me... you can definitely tell he knows the game, but the way he comes across, especially in this current match, is not all that great. I donno, I feel let down maybe.... anyway, go Fedor!
He obviously knows the game but his number 1 problem is he never shuts the hell up. Less is more when it comes to commentary in my opinion.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
He obviously knows the game but his number 1 problem is he never shuts the hell up. Less is more when it comes to commentary in my opinion.
The wife just asked if he ever takes a breath?! She was just passing through...
Apparently, he does not.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
This Gorst/Yapping match is some great pool to see, though. These guys are just incredible on the table!

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Those stripes ain’t changing. But I agree if he just had his mic muted every two shots it’d be amazing.