2023 World Pool Championship, Kielce, Poland

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah his co-commentator knew he was going to say it and tried to get him not to, but Karl still said it. ha ha ha. I was half expecting an apology to appease the networks, and happy there was none.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USA.jpg

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Looks like Shane decided this guy is too strong to let back at the table. His best match of the week. He’s letting it all hang out. One more rack down. 9-6 now

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Slow play or not, I am digging this event. 3 tables covered and really nice having two tables streaming free on YouTube.

It can’t be cheap to have multiple cameras and commentary for two tables. Might have to get out some of that moldy money and subscribe to DAZN. I haven’t been able to bring myself to do it after hearing about others experiences, but I’m reconsidering.

Love the table with the single angle and sounds of the game, too. Batkowski v Soufi right now. He doesn’t have a chance, but I’m rooting for Batkowski. Gotta love the hometown, err country, underdog. He also had, what I assume to be, his two kids standing right behind him in his corner for the first few racks. I like that!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The best pool of the week. Thoroughbreds on display on all tables. The cream is rising to the top.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mario he fluked the 3 and just made an amazing display of shot making to get hill hill morra

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

JolietJames

Boot Party Coordinator
Silver Member
The problem "I think" becomes hearing someone say 10 seconds and take you out of a rhythm. I know, don't get put into that situation.
Are you OK with the refs saying Boop, Boop, Boop, at the 10 second mark? Will that keep the players in their rhythm?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good break by Hoang. Hooks himself on the four ball and jumps it in! Runs out from there. Who is this guy! 9-9

Reactions: VVP