3 Out Of 5 Isn't Bad...

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Well I played a really good set of 9 ball today in a tournament, not perfect but it was just a day where I was getting out well. I was playing a guy and he missed a routine shot, I run 4 balls and I am out as he remarks how he should never miss and how he used to play snooker. The table we are on has 4 1/8 inch pockets so its no bargain. I break and run out the 2nd rack and feel pretty good about it.

I am getting out in the 3rd and scratch going from the 8 to the 9. 2-1 is the score, we have a safety battle and I get out 3-1. He makes a comment that its not over yet, I break and run out and make it 4-1, then I break and run out again to close out the set. I wanted to say its over now but chose not to be a smart ass, it just felt good to play well. Breaking and running 3 out of the 5 racks I ran was the best I have done in those short races to 5, I have had 2 before but not 3, I know some people here do it everyday but I am not that good. :smile:
 
A gentleman in the pool world. People like you give the sport a good name.

I try my best to be and win or lose I shake hands, sometimes I have showed my ass on here but if I am playing someone I show them respect regardless of whether I am giving or taking a beating. Thanks. :wink:
 
Well I played a really good set of 9 ball today ....


Lenny,
Strange, but that very opening line is how the infamous "Travis Trotter" begins 75% or more of his posts.....Hmmmmm.
Seeing as nobody except he himself (T.T) on all of AZB knows who Travis Trotter really is, your wording is curious, to say the least.

Were you, by any chance, using a CueTec????? Just asking.....:grin:

Now in all seriousness, good shooting buddy! Feels good, doesn't it! Hearty congrats!

PS-Do you like Earl Strickland or Allison Fisher? And have you ever been to "pool camp", er, I mean "Pool school"? Just asking....:grin::grin::grin:
 
Nice shooting Lenny

3 break and runs and tight table in a race to 5 is very strong.Nice shooting Lenny!!Also classy for not checking him especially since he was like "it's not over yet"yes it was.I try to be gentleman at the table also and kudos for that.Repped if possible for running the set out!:cool:

Keith
 
Lenny,
Strange, but that very opening line is how the infamous "Travis Trotter" begins 75% or more of his posts.....Hmmmmm.
Seeing as nobody except he himself (T.T) on all of AZB knows who Travis Trotter really is, your wording is curious, to say the least.

Were you, by any chance, using a CueTec????? Just asking.....:grin:

Now in all seriousness, good shooting buddy! Feels good, doesn't it! Hearty congrats!

PS-Do you like Earl Strickland or Allison Fisher? And have you ever been to "pool camp", er, I mean "Pool school"? Just asking....:grin::grin::grin:

Haha, I am not Travis Trotter I promise, never have owned a Cuetec yet, I have beat my dad in a pool game though. :smile:
 
That's good shooting especially on a tight table.

Thanks, my next set I played like a total D player, haha, could not get out with 2 balls on the table but still won it hill-hill but was a bit embarrassing going from playing my best game to my worse game back to back. :o
 
Not bad, it is nice when is happening. Do it often and you will be a champion one day !
 
Well I played a really good set of 9 ball today in a tournament, not perfect but it was just a day where I was getting out well. I was playing a guy and he missed a routine shot, I run 4 balls and I am out as he remarks how he should never miss and how he used to play snooker. The table we are on has 4 1/8 inch pockets so its no bargain. I break and run out the 2nd rack and feel pretty good about it.

I am getting out in the 3rd and scratch going from the 8 to the 9. 2-1 is the score, we have a safety battle and I get out 3-1. He makes a comment that its not over yet, I break and run out and make it 4-1, then I break and run out again to close out the set. I wanted to say its over now but chose not to be a smart ass, it just felt good to play well. Breaking and running 3 out of the 5 racks I ran was the best I have done in those short races to 5, I have had 2 before but not 3, I know some people here do it everyday but I am not that good. :smile:

not bad Lenny i might have to get the 7 from yo :O

congratz btw keep it up
 
Thanks, my next set I played like a total D player, haha, could not get out with 2 balls on the table but still won it hill-hill but was a bit embarrassing going from playing my best game to my worse game back to back. :o

GREAT playing - but it sounds like I have you on consistancy - I'm consistantly BAD :wink: I think I've ran 3 balls on a 5 game set once though :o Even with my disdain for 9ball - I'd still only ask for a modest spot - figure I owe ya for the Tues. night stream anyway :grin: Keep up the good play!!!
 
Thanks guys, its just one of those freak things but if I can do it once I feel I can do it again. :smile:
 
Dam Lenny! we gonna be playing even in one hole and nine ball next time we match up. Well I might need 9-7 in the one hole, but definitly even in the 9 ball!
 
Knock knock

Who's there?

Anita

Anita who?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




skinny need weight.jpg


Anita lot more weight than I first thought Lenny!

Nice set btw!
 
Back
Top