$500.00 to the first person

cornerstone

Psalm 91:15
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
i will give 500.00 cash ,if somone turns in the iddiott that stole a cue from my friend pat divini at the las vegas show. it is a capone cue! please post any picks from other main forum! Iam sick of people that think everything that others work for they are entitled to! lets start making examples of these people with the sickness of entitleitis.and sticky fingers!
if it ends up in the mail and back in pats possesion. then all is well! but if you want to save your self huge embarrisment and public humilliation. then i would express it!

marco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i know the feeling had my front door kicked in while was at work they stole my custom indtroke case, le11, a p2, and a bk2 with 6 shafts would love to have my set back. good hope you get your cue back feel your pain.

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Very nice gesture...I was broken into. They stole all my electronics and GF's jewellery. They left my cues and cases. Worth as much as all the other stuff they stole...idiots.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yikes...

i will give 500.00 cash ,if somone turns in the iddiott that stole a cue from my friend pat divini at the las vegas show. it is a capone cue! please post any picks from other main forum! Iam sick of people that think everything that others work for they are entitled to! lets start making examples of these people with the sickness of entitleitis.and sticky fingers!
if it ends up in the mail and back in pats possesion. then all is well! but if you want to save your self huge embarrisment and public humilliation. then i would express it!

I must say Bill, I know your heart is in the right place, but WHY did you have Cocoboolo Cowboy 'right' this fer you???

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Too bad there weren't any security cameras around. He would be busted for sure. I hope he gets caught.

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I met Pat for the first time in Las Vegas. I was buying a cue from another booth and it had a small "issue" when we went to Pats booth he was more then willing to offer his opinion on the cue. He really seemed to me just to be a stand-up guy. I hope you can catch the nit that took his cue....

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i know the feeling had my front door kicked in while was at work they stole my custom indtroke case, le11, a p2, and a bk2 with 6 shafts would love to have my set back. good hope you get your cue back feel your pain.

?!?! Are you kidding me?! Out there where you are there cannot be too many idiots that would try this. Also, they shouldn't be too hard to find. Jeez, how many folks even knew you had cues?

And Bill, good luck catching that bum!

marco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i really dont even think they knew what they stole price wise they pretty much grabbed anything that looked exspensive. some has to hear something about this mans cue they always talk it is just finding what they stole it can end up anywhere i think they trashed my set because it never showed up and i play all over ohio. i say hang them high with a short rope and beat them while they are still twiching thats just my feelings
still wishing you the best of luck
marco

marco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
lol! you can tell this is on the for sale post, guy offers a cue for a reward and another guy wants to buy it, how funny is that. either way somebody help this guy out sounds like a stand up person to me. what is the old saying bad things happen to good people. just another case of bs.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I think that the experienced vendors in Vegas have learned that locking display cases are the only way to go.

I was standing next to Jacoby one time and a guy walked by and simply picked up a butt and kept walking. It was so fast that we were both in shock for a moment before we realized what happened. Less than a minute later we were out the door behind him and he was gone.

There are gangs that "work" the room out there as well as all the individual thieves, from pool players to non-players who look to steal whatever they can.

I feel bad for anyone who gets ripped off but it's kind of the price of initiation to displaying in Vegas. That is a brutal brutal town with many people desperate to get money for their next fix, be it gambling or drugs. All of us who have had booths out there have been ripped off for something at some point.

Don't hold your breath on getting this cue back.

DJordan816

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Bump to get pats cue back. Does anyone have pics of the cue they could post so we all know what it looks like in case it turns up somewhere?

viveeeee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are the pics of the cue that was stolen

Attachments

• 134923948.jpg
    134923948.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 568
  • 134923944.jpg
    134923944.jpg