9Ball Hardest Break- Simonis

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Another keyboard champion looking to stir things up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Plenty of top players can break very hard if they choose to.
But they instead focus on making a ball and controlling the cue ball.

How many tournaments has Jeffrey De Luna won with his super hard break in the past 5 years?
zero?

Every day, I will take Corey's soft break in 9 ball, or Shane's 23 mph break in 10 ball,
over ANY guy who tries to hit 30 mph on every break.

SouthernDraw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with this.

while I definitely enjoy watching a huge display of power and speed on breaks, it really has now become rare in high level play.

making headballs, wingballs, and precisely squatting the rock are the teachers. :wink:

best,
brian kc

Brian, you're right on. And squatting the rock is a tremendous task by itself. I will add that I believe that SVB (and to an extent Corey) have added another dimension, speed control of the 1 ball or the first ball after the break. In the past, everyone attempted to simply squat the cue in the middle of the table because you have the highest percentage of having a shot after the break (and lower risk of a scratch). But, SVB controls the one ball path and speed (landing at the corner pocket) while controling where the cb lands. And often he faces the same setup with the remainder of the rack. The magic rack does help to accomplish this, but it is a feat that no one else is duplicating consistently.

Daren

Daren

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
oh my, is that really 8balltex shooting pool in this video?

he got many balls rolling in the general direction of a pocket.

and his break was pure thunder.

only on the internet . . ..

best,
brian kc

Same name as in his profile under his username. That is some funny stoke there. He makes Earl look like he's taking too long to shoot and the way he uses his whole arm shoulder and torso to apply spin to the cue ball is certainly revolutionary.

One more poster that shows that posting when off your meds is not smart.

The guitar is about the same level as the pool playing.

Last edited:

80P

Banned
I can believe it.. Bustamante is a great World Champion and he can break the balls very hard. Most of the Hall Of Famer World Champions hit the very hardest from Experience NOT FROM ARM STRENGTH..

I can tell from your video that you are an amazingly talented pool player. would you like to get together and gamble? I can be in Austin in 5 hours to play. We can play 9 ball my $100 to your $50 a rack and i will give you the breaks, ball in hand after the break and the last 4. We can also play races to 11 for $500 and i will spot you 7 games on the wire. Please let me know because i am very serious.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
He is setting you all up. No way anyone who plays that bad would trash Hillbillies game and leave clues to his videoed performance.

80P

Banned
He is setting you all up. No way anyone who plays that bad would trash Hillbillies game and leave clues to his videoed performance.

Thats fine, my challenge stands. I think hes just a keyboard hero who likes starting drama.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter

Am I the only one that thinks he's sporting a fake mustache?

Me's too thinks a set up :grin:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I the only one that thinks he's sporting a fake mustache?

Me's too thinks a set up :grin:

I totally though that! If you look at the guitar videos it looks real there. Although I had to plunge my ears a bit to get rid of the sounds he was making. It was like listening to 3 cats fight.

8balltex

Banned
please keep to the thread

are you here to talk to me are you actually replying to the thread.. You are a boring writer yourself...the way you go on and on about CHARLIE BRYANT on my thread asking about ANY hard hitting PRO POOL PLAYERS, Im not asking about this guy and I think he sucks.. Yeah Ill meet you at the pool hall, just go there and wait for me.. Ill be there just wait for me ok? Did you say you want to play in Austin Tx at one of the pool halls here in town?? which pool hall would you like to play at? I play at all the pool halls and I know every single pool player in Town, I play at Warehouse, The Grand, Skinny Bobs, I play wherever I want because Im the best in town and I dont have to play anybody like you to prove it.. Like I said You really dont know anything about Professional 9ball because you sound like a little baby with your handwriting going on and on about me on this public thread, you are very boring and dont bring your boring face here to Austin because you will never show me up in one of my pool halls where I absolutely just win anytime and when I do win I beat the living shht out of whoever the hell I beat so bad they never forget me.. In fact thats how I made all my friends here in Austin, I EARNED THEM, and you can NEVER consider me as one of your personal friends especially if you come play here in Austin Texas where I absolutely RULE.. JUST mention any of the top players from SKINNY BOBS pool hall where I used to play BCA MASTERS 9BALL league and I will be happy to COMPARE myself to them. Hahah I hope I dont scare you too much if I happen to cross your path here in town, I hope you dont become distracted too much if Im renting the table next to you and you cant keep your interest on your own table, Im used to it.. You trying to call me out you got a lot to learn about Professional 9ball you think you will EVER be the champion of one of my pool halls where I break and run anytime..you idiot I dont even play but once a week, im thinking about training for a month and beating the shht out of the skinny bob league again, like I need to get along with you guys the way you talk like whatever you say is true but with NO PROOF on the actual pool tables especially here in Austin Texas.. you think youre the best pool player ever to play at SKINNY BOBS, home of the TEXAS open where Charlie Bryant the known coward with the NERVOUS Stroke made a fool out of himself sweating to death and practically shaking? I was just there last week warming up, and like I said I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT, IM SO GOOD I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND by the way STAY OUT OF MY WAY especially when Im warming up... I will take as long as I want when I warm up and I dont need to hear your stupid opinions when I already beat most of you... you are the one that better not choke during your TRY OUTS you coward.. now get back to talking about the Thread or get off my back and stay away from my pool halls or I will personally embarrass you.. you think you can come to Austin Tx and talk shht about me I will embarrass everysingle pool player in town If I have to. BOOO YOU LOSER, YOURE NOT AS GOOD AS ME. COPY CAT dont make me embarrass you Idiot. haha yeah, I almost forgot you dork.. I was playing guitar just for you thanks for checking it out and writing about it here on the thread..

Last edited:

80P

Banned
You are nowhere near the best in Austin Texas. I used to play in Austin every night and I've never heard of you.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, here is our first contestant of "craziest AZ poster ever" for the 2014 season. He can go up against PoolKiller.

I find it hard to believe a real human can write/talk like this, I'm guessing maybe Tramp Steamer got a new account :smile:

This guy needs an extra large bucket to carry his fail around as I'm sure all of it won't fit in his body.

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
are you here to talk to me are you actually replying to the thread.. You are a boring writer yourself...the way you go on and on about CHARLIE BRYANT on my thread asking about ANY hard hitting PRO POOL PLAYERS, Im not asking about this guy and I think he sucks.. Yeah Ill meet you at the pool hall, just go there and wait for me.. Ill be there just wait for me ok? Did you say you want to play in Austin Tx at one of the pool halls here in town?? which pool hall would you like to play at? I play at all the pool halls and I know every single pool player in Town, I play at Warehouse, The Grand, Skinny Bobs, I play wherever I want because Im the best in town and I dont have to play anybody like you to prove it.. Like I said You really dont know anything about Professional 9ball because you sound like a little baby with your handwriting going on and on about me on this public thread, you are very boring and dont bring your boring face here to Austin because you will never show me up in one of my pool halls where I absolutely just win anytime and when I do win I beat the living shht out of whoever the hell I beat so bad they never forget me.. In fact thats how I made all my friends here in Austin, I EARNED THEM, and you can NEVER consider me as one of your personal friends especially if you come play here in Austin Texas where I absolutely RULE.. JUST mention any of the top players from SKINNY BOBS pool hall where I used to play BCA MASTERS 9BALL league and I will be happy to COMPARE myself to them. Hahah I hope I dont scare you too much if I happen to cross your path here in town, I hope you dont become distracted too much if Im renting the table next to you and you cant keep your interest on your own table, Im used to it.. You trying to call me out you got a lot to learn about Professional 9ball you think you will EVER be the champion of one of my pool halls where I break and run anytime..you idiot I dont even play but once a week, im thinking about training for a month and beating the shht out of the skinny bob league again, like I need to get along with you guys the way you talk like whatever you say is true but with NO PROOF on the actual pool tables especially here in Austin Texas.. you think youre the best pool player ever to play at SKINNY BOBS, home of the TEXAS open where Charlie Bryant the known coward with the NERVOUS Stroke made a fool out of himself sweating to death and practically shaking? I was just there last week warming up, and like I said I WILL DO WHATEVER I WANT, IM SO GOOD I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND by the way STAY OUT OF MY WAY especially when Im warming up... I will take as long as I want when I warm up and I dont need to hear your stupid opinions when I already beat most of you... you are the one that better not choke during your TRY OUTS you coward.. now get back to talking about the Thread or get off my back and stay away from my pool halls or I will personally embarrass you.. you think you can come to Austin Tx and talk shht about me I will embarrass everysingle pool player in town If I have to. BOOO YOU LOSER, YOURE NOT AS GOOD AS ME. COPY CAT dont make me embarrass you Idiot. haha yeah, I almost forgot you dork.. I was playing guitar just for you thanks for checking it out and writing about it here on the thread..

This is immediately what I thought of LOL

whateva.png

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I used to play BCA MASTERS 9BALL league

So the scary part is that there is a BCA Master player called Juan Garcia from Michegan, but if that's you in the video, you must have stolen his name.

The guy in the video would not make it in a Barbie Dollhouse Master league.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

member 80P has made a challenge to you offering a huge spot to play him some 9 ball.

the details of his offer are at the top of this page.

will you meet him at Skinny Bob's this weekend to play?

you can both post the first set amount with a trusted third party so if one guy doesn't show up there will at least be gas money and a little penalty.

There you go, it's as easy as that.

he made the offer, you say you're the best in town, the monster spot he's offering to give you should make you the lock of the century.

what day would be better for you, Saturday or Sunday?

start working this out.

best,
brian kc

8balltex

Banned
Texas LONE STAR TOUR

heres the video from me working out this year.. I dont care too much about your silly handwriting and I dont want to be seen with you playing pool for your money.. just stay out of my way and give me my room when Im working out at the pool hall.. YOU GUYS suck SKINNY BOBS, im going to train and show up for your weekend pool tournament and show you up once and for all, Im tired of you. Like I even need to train to beat you guys, like you will even break and run only, all you do is pass the ball over and lose easily.. Im tired of you im going to beat your LONE STAR tournament(who the hell are you anyway, LONE STAR players, hhahaha I know who you are) I may not know who these guys here on AZBILLIARDS are but- I KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE HERE IN TEXAS and im going to BEAT THE SHHT OUT OF YOU HAHAHHA... SCARY?? IM SO SCARED OF a Texas Lone Stars.. anybody else that wants to play me, just show up for the tournament and play because I dont date guys but thanks for asking

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUyiasy9eGgn60HYRtqdqwNw