9Ball Hardest Break- Simonis

DAVE_M

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
heres the video from me working out this year.. I dont care too much about your silly handwriting and I dont want to be seen with you playing pool for your money.. just stay out of my way and give me my room when Im working out at the pool hall.. YOU GUYS suck SKINNY BOBS, im going to train and show up for your weekend pool tournament and show you up once and for all, Im tired of you. Like I even need to train to beat you guys, like you will even break and run only, all you do is pass the ball over and lose easily.. Im tired of you im going to beat your LONE STAR tournament(who the hell are you anyway, LONE STAR players, hhahaha I know who you are) I may not know who these guys here on AZBILLIARDS are but- I KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE HERE IN TEXAS and im going to BEAT THE SHHT OUT OF YOU HAHAHHA... SCARY?? IM SO SCARED OF a Texas Lone Stars.. anybody else that wants to play me, just show up for the tournament and play because I dont date guys but thanks for asking

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUyiasy9eGgn60HYRtqdqwNw

If you are the best in town, there must not be many pool players in town.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
heres the video from me working out this year.. I dont care too much about your silly handwriting and I dont want to be seen with you playing pool for your money.. just stay out of my way and give me my room when Im working out at the pool hall.. YOU GUYS suck SKINNY BOBS, im going to train and show up for your weekend pool tournament and show you up once and for all, Im tired of you. Like I even need to train to beat you guys, like you will even break and run only, all you do is pass the ball over and lose easily.. Im tired of you im going to beat your LONE STAR tournament(who the hell are you anyway, LONE STAR players, hhahaha I know who you are) I may not know who these guys here on AZBILLIARDS are but- I KNOW WHO YOU GUYS ARE HERE IN TEXAS and im going to BEAT THE SHHT OUT OF YOU HAHAHHA... SCARY?? IM SO SCARED OF a Texas Lone Stars.. anybody else that wants to play me, just show up for the tournament and play because I dont date guys but thanks for asking

LOL

Well, there are a few options here.

"Juan Garcia" is a very elaborate fake persona, on the level of Borat.
"Juan Garcia" actually hates the real Juan Garcia and is trying to make him look like a nutjob.
"Juan Garcia" is actually a nutjob.

I am hoping someone in Texas find this person and can report in.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
--(Boy, o boy would I like to see you say that to Charlie's face, then we will find out who the little baby is.
I guess your stay here will be a short one, Juan.

gr. Dave)

oh brother.. Charlie Bryant the loser... If you are going to BROWN NOSE some of the Pro 9ball players why dont you pick one of the WORLD 9BALL POOL MASTERS instead of one of the LOSER UNDERACHIEVERS... and as for your HONEST OPINION.. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF ABOUT WHAT THE HELL I Want and SHOULD Say for myself you moron.. I DO NOT WANT TO and I DONT HAVE to agree with you that CHARLIE BRYANT the LITTLE BABY is a great pool player because hes not..

-Are you threatening to kick me off the website because Im not impressed with this guy CHARLIE "Baby face" Bryant?? im sooo scared. Where will I go next, what will I do.. Maybe I will say it to his face and make him SIT DOWN .. You dont know me, I can sit him down easily. DID YOU MENTION THAT HE WILL KICK MY ASS?? Ha you dont know much about PROFESSIONAL 9BALL and ASS KICKING and you dont KNOW MUCH ABOUT ME.. I WILL BREAK AND RUN ALL OVER THAT LOSER and he will NEVER FORGET IT..

IM SERIOUSLY NOT Impressed.. YOU HAVE POOR JUDGEMENT.. LET ME SEE THE PROOF THAT CHARLIE BRYANT "the little baby" IS A WORLD 9BALL POOL MASTER.. what the hell do you know about PROFESSIONAL 9BALL Ranking in the world LET ME SEE THE PROOF.. awww he did have MANY a TRY OUTS for WORLD 9BALL POOL MASTERS and CHARLIE BRYANT FAILED.. You have poor judgement, I have seen this guy play and I am personally NEVER INTO A REAL SOLID LOSER LIKE CHARLIE BRYANT

I am slightly confused. You asked who was the hardest breaker. Not who was the best 9ball player. Are you saying that Charlie doesn't have a good break shot??

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Crawfish in Austin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Wow you stink! This topic must be a joke

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank god that stupid is not contagious

I like how he embarrasses everyone he plays against...that's how he EARNED his friends.

80P

Banned
Ill be in austin this weekend looking for you. Meet me at skinny bobs sunday. Lets see how good you really are. We will play a race to 13 for any amount you have in your pocket. I will lay 4 to1 on your money, give you 9 games on the wire, youve got the breaks, ball in hand after the break and the last 4. Its time to stop trash talking and put up or shut up. Judging by your videos you are a horrible player and i cant wait to find you and put you in your place on the table.

Bet

80P

Banned
LOL

Well, there are a few options here.

"Juan Garcia" is a very elaborate fake persona, on the level of Borat.
"Juan Garcia" actually hates the real Juan Garcia and is trying to make him look like a nutjob.
"Juan Garcia" is actually a nutjob.

I am hoping someone in Texas find this person and can report in.

Im going to austin this weekend to find him. Ill keep you updated

80P

Banned
I figured out who he is. It only took a few calls too, lol. He is a local ball banger that shows up at fast eddies during their free pool time. Never gambles or plays tournaments. They said he shows up shoots for a while and leaves. Hes nothing more than a ball banger trying to gain some false recognition here by starting this junk. I think the ban hammer needs to come down if all he is going to do is start crap like this.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I say keep him around long enough so he can report on why he went MIA this upcoming weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok back on topic. Just speculation here and I don't follow the pool players but if we were talking about only speed I'm guessing the Professional Russian Pyramid players would be way up there in mph.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm a little bummed that it was confirmed that he really does play like the videos show. I was hoping this was an elaborate hustle.

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Who wants a MUSTACHE ride!!!!

What do you put this weirdos speed at? I got him at about an APA 4 borderline 5, or a TAP 3...

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who wants a MUSTACHE ride!!!!

What do you put this weirdos speed at? I got him at about an APA 4 borderline 5, or a TAP 3...

He'd be a 4 when he gets lucky shape and balls drop randomly. His average is a 3, maybe 4 I would not put him as a 5.