A new case just finished for Gotgohan

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a case that I finished up last week for Patrick that I think really turned out great. It's a 2x4 with 8 and 16 inch pockets, done in mediumish brown. I'm pretty excited for Patrick to get it to see what he thinks of it, I'm hoping he loves it. Anyway, here's the pictures.
002-20.jpg

012-13.jpg

0d067d17.jpg

2141cb77.jpg

f3dac07b.jpg

019-7.jpg

f9b88ba8.jpg

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mr. Melton

Absolutely stunning Rusty. I really think it's one of your finest cases to date. Everything is very polished and clean. And the finish really shows off the incredible tooling work. I'm sure Gotgohan will be very happy and very proud showing this off every day! Great work.

King

King Custom Cue Cases
Gold Member
Silver Member
Have to love Rusty's work, nice and clean.

Great Job:thumbup:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rusty
I`ve said this before but, your tooling work is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
rusty the RICH BROWN color is crazy.....and as usual great tooling....LOVE IT......cg to owner....mickey

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rusty stikes again........awesome work, my friend !! Congrats to the buyer.

Happy holidays.
Sean

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To be honest, I don't think he will like it at all. Knowing Patrick, that's not his style... I think it's a bit too fancy for his tastes.

On the other hand, I'll be happy to take it to enjoy it instead.

-Ross
;)

Gotgohan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First of all, I do love this case. I can't believe it belongs to me.(Eat your heart out Ross! Just kidding Bud). The case is an exquisite masterpiece that I will treasure always. Thank you so much Rusty for your outstanding work and advice. Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and well wishes. Especially like to thank Craig(Manwon) for telling me to get on Rusty's list. Also to Will Prout for the idea of that style of case. To top it all off, Rusty is such a nice guy and so humble. To the owners of Rusty's cases, now I know why you guys are crazy about his work. I'm always looking at mine! Its been said before but I'll say it again, get on Rusty Melton's list. You won't regret it!:grin:
Patrick

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I like it Rusty!

He is going to LOVE it!

Thanks for sharing,
Chris
Thanks Chris
Absolutely stunning Rusty. I really think it's one of your finest cases to date. Everything is very polished and clean. And the finish really shows off the incredible tooling work. I'm sure Gotgohan will be very happy and very proud showing this off every day! Great work.

Thanks Rex, this one really went together really nice.
Splendid, strikingly admirable.

Thanks Tommy
Have to love Rusty's work, nice and clean.

Great Job:thumbup:

Thanks Al

Trust me, He will LOVE IT!!

Thanks Bob

Rusty
I`ve said this before but, your tooling work is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff

Thank you Jeff

another great Job my Friend and he will love it as I LOVE mine so well:thumbup:

Hey thanks Ralf, I hope you're putting it to the test, I know you've got some beauties to put in it.

Wow!!!!
!!

Thanks Joey

Another Masterpiece!

Great work Rusty!

Congratulations to the soon-to-be-very-happy buyer!

Will Prout

Thank you Will!

Impeccable work of art. I'm just speechless.

Thanks Jason
rusty the RICH BROWN color is crazy.....and as usual great tooling....LOVE IT......cg to owner....mickey
Thanks Mickey, you know how I love the lighter colors

Rusty, another great looking case, nice pictures too. Jeff

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it.

Rusty stikes again........awesome work, my friend !! Congrats to the buyer.

Happy holidays.
Sean
Thanks Sean

To be honest, I don't think he will like it at all. Knowing Patrick, that's not his style... I think it's a bit too fancy for his tastes.

On the other hand, I'll be happy to take it to enjoy it instead.

-Ross
;)
Sorry Ross I thought you might end up with it but it looks like he's keeping it, maybe next time.

Another masterpiece, congratulations to the owner

Thanks Charles!

First of all, I do love this case. I can't believe it belongs to me.(Eat your heart out Ross! Just kidding Bud). The case is an exquisite masterpiece that I will treasure always. Thank you so much Rusty for your outstanding work and advice. Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and well wishes. Especially like to thank Craig(Manwon) for telling me to get on Rusty's list. Also to Will Prout for the idea of that style of case. To top it all off, Rusty is such a nice guy and so humble. To the owners of Rusty's cases, now I know why you guys are crazy about his work. I'm always looking at mine! Its been said before but I'll say it again, get on Rusty Melton's list. You won't regret it!:grin:
Patrick

Thanks Patrick, I so glad you liked it! It was really hard for me to put this one in the mail, I'd of sure liked to have kept it for myself.:smile: It was a pleasure to make it for you and I appreciate the business.
Thanks again to everyone that posted!

dlkejr

dlakejr
Here's a case that I finished up last week for Patrick that I think really turned out great. It's a 2x4 with 8 and 16 inch pockets, done in mediumish brown. I'm pretty excited for Patrick to get it to see what he thinks of it, I'm hoping he loves it. Anyway, here's the pictures.
002-20.jpg

012-13.jpg

0d067d17.jpg

2141cb77.jpg

f3dac07b.jpg

019-7.jpg

f9b88ba8.jpg
Hi Rusty, I am very interested in a case from your self. Pls let me know what i need to do to get to ball rolling on a custom 3/6.

Dennis