A picture of Raist and a story about courage.

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
G-Man,

Check your PM's. I will continue praying for this courageous young man.

Linda

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My prayers are with raist and his family. May the good Lord watch over him and cure him from this terrible tragedy......................mike

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
i ask, for Raist, that those who read this to please spread this prayer of hope to those who don't frequent these forums even if it's not their faith.

Dear Lord God, my heavenly Father, I beg you to grant Raist the gift of hope. His life is dark and full of sorrow. There seems nothing to look forward to but sadness.

Show him that life has duties and many pleasures still waiting for him. Revive within him the desire to live.

Plant hope in his heart, that despair may vanish as the dew before the sun. I know all good things come from you, and you have promised to give them to your children who try to serve you.

Let the hope of happiness in the world, come to brighten his way.

I ask this in Jesus' name.

Amen.

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In Our Prayers

Raist,
You are in our prayers, wish you the best during these troubled times

psychoblinker

where's my milk?!
Silver Member
i lost my grandma some time back to cancer. i watched her go at the very end. needless to say it was devastating to watch the woman who literally brought you up die. first hand you realise you are so helpless in this world to prevent such things from happening.

the reason im saying this Raist, is cause you remind me alot about her. you see, she never just accepted that she had cancer. she always wanted to do stuff, never lie down, tell doctors they were quacks etc. she never acted like she had cancer. she had the strength and courage to say that she will be alright, no matter what. and Raist, that is wat you have, you might never know the profound effect it leaves the people around you.

Raist, your courage, strength, love for life is amazing. you might be my next door neighbour and ill never know but ill remember who you are.

im nobody. haven been around here long and dont post much and dont have informative things to say. but just wanted you to know Raist, much much respect to you. im truly sorry for your condition, but im happy for you as well. Cause cancer might take you in the end, but it's never gonna be able to break you.

Sincerely,
jaz ortega

Zylr Cue

Registered
Thanks for the update about Raist. RunScott was good enough to call me with news of this latest post. Even though I never met Raist, we had many extended and very frank conversations about his condition, prognosis and mental state. True to his character, he never mentioned that tournament he played in and won even though he was in extreme pain. I've been wondering how he was doing since receiving his new cue as we only spoke long enough for him to tell me he was too sick to go out and play with it.
I told him I was sure we would meet in our next lives and play together then. I can honestly say that I've only met one other man in my life that displayed the kind of courage that Raist has shown me in the last year and a half. Unfortunately he lost his battle and I'm sure that he and I will play again in another life as well. It has been my honor to build him the cue he was not even sure he would live long enough to see. As I told him, I don't prey but he is in my thoughts every day. Raist, you are truely an inspiration. Getting to know you was a pleasure. Kerry Z.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Dear Friends,

The news is not good. About 9,000 miles away in Singapore, our friend Raist (Titlistsucker), is hanging on to life by a thread at this moment.

Chris

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TATE said:
Dear Friends,

The news is not good. About 9,000 miles away in Singapore, our friend Raist (Titlistsucker), is hanging on to life by a thread at this moment.

Chris
I'll pray for him.... :(

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Raist's future is in the hands of the Lord - I will pray that he has peace - and that God's will prevails. Raist has been an inspiration to all of us that know him.

jungledude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
May God bless you Raist

I've never met Raist but wish him and his Family strength and courage to fight this horrible disease. God Bless all of you.