A Request From AZB for Active Sellers

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just went gold

I dont sell alot but i buy alot. Where else in the world can u have all these awsome items at ur finger tips.

No Whinning. No crying. Just GO GOLD.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Thanks!!!:grin: I am still lost, but its ok....I posted my opinion and you start calling me names...typical Bostonian:grin-square:.....I will type as much as I want until I am FORCED to pay, BEFORE I get any answers to my questions...And when I am FORCED to stop, then I will. Its cool. Where you live is nice, Ive been there. Thanks for telling us that. Im not into suing anyone...not my thing, and especially for a "membership", but hey, you cant read so its all good. Anyway, ignore you go, and I will continue to stand behind my originall thought. No need to reply, as I am done with you, as I have PATIENTS I need to attend to. Funny how a "stand up" guy is accused of many horrible things. But Hey, what do I know Im cheap and greedy.:eek:

Have fun with this guy AZ, another rare gem...cant imagine why people wont give money??
Oh yes!
BOSTONIAN AND PROUD OF IT!
So many bad things? You're all talk, no facts, no direct answers. All you are is HOT AIR.
And, as one member put it, you do have REALLY HISSY FIT. But it is ok. I believe in Karma.Iit will catch up one way or another.
Next time you are in Boston, look me up. Could be educational for you.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I think that its a great idea. BUT and it s a big BUT, a few things have kept me away from doing this. No 1, it seems as though no matter how many times some SELLERS are reported for over bumping, it is overlooked. Yes, they are THE SAME guys who do it, and NO, nothing ever happens to their threads.

Good forbid and new seller, or I (proverbial I), post twice within 48 hours, (even to had pics once) and we are reprimnanded like a 4th grader.

The 2nd thing, and probably the BIGGEST one that keeps me from giving this site a dime, is the mystery of the dissapearing threads. Just because a cuemaker knows people or a seller knows people, doesnt mean they havent screwed someone over. UNLESS it can be PROVEN that they didnt, all that info should stay on the site.

Multiple VARNEY, WHEAT, ***SHOWMAN***, LAMBROS and many many others (those are just the ones I remember off the top of my head) dissapear? Magically:eek:

No mention of what happened or anything. If it gets harsh, or heated or people are cussing....DELETE THOSE POSTS. Dont erase the whole thread. Makes no sense and there is ZEROOOOOOOOOOO Legal reason for that to happen (believe me I know:cool:)

I am not saying there arent cases of bitter customers, or the normal trolls that try to get a response or rise, but WHY do the powers that be, automaticaly believe the cuemaker, or the cue dealer or however.

There are guys who sold fake cues in the past (buskas or botis), sold stolen cues, lied to customers, stole money from people, and many other bad things......YET these guys buy a membership or know the owners or mods and they get free rain on everything.

ALSO, I have no Problem giving money to be a "SELLER" or paying some fee, but when certain pyschos are allowed to be banned multiple times, be rude, be cray cray, always argue and cry and complain like a 3 yr old I will have a hard time donating to that medium. And there are MANY others in the same boat
Other than that, Im all for it:grin:

JMO, and its probably wrong :)

I do think the fees are ultimtely a good idea because alot of people, including me, have made money from this site and used it to sell goods when really we had no other way to do it. I will be the first to pay if I get some reasonable explanations to my concerns.

Above is what you wrote. Below is what i heard:

"Blah blah blah....I will use the site to my advantage but will not support it because everything doesn't always happen the way I want it to."

Also the last time someone started waving their old lady around as a legal club was the illustrious Eddie Wheat. I'll just leave that out there for you to think about.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
In all fairness, this thread should be deleted.
Now that I'm all pissed off, I want to take this opportunity to say that anyone who needs the attention bad enough to announce to the world that "the cue is sold", just to bump the thread one more time, should be banned permanently, and stripped of their APA card.

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
In all fairness, this thread should be deleted.
Now that I'm all pissed off, I want to take this opportunity to say that anyone who needs the attention bad enough to announce to the world that "the cue is sold", just to bump the thread one more time, should be banned permanently, and stripped of their APA card.

Oh... You hit it right on the head man! I can not agree more.
WHO THE F**K CARES IF CUE IS SOLD! WHY BUMP?????

TheCueHunter

Banned
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0

"Blah blah blah....I will use the site to my advantage but will not support it because everything doesn't always happen the way I want it to."

Also the last time someone started waving their old lady around as a legal club was the illustrious Eddie Wheat. I'll just leave that out there for you to think about.

Do you use ANYTHING in this world for free? Im sorry but pool is not my life like it is yours, I have a job, 3 kids, and my wife has a job as you know. Im vaguely threathened by some tool, and I politely told him that his "threats" arent going to hold any water. Just like if I talk trash to you somewhere, and you punch me (like youve been known to do) you will get to know my wife very well:thumbup: Not waving her around, I have my own job, at a hospital where I counsel crazy people and addicts all day. Its called the medical profession.

There is no way for you or anyone to know "how much Ive benefited" from thias site. Maybe I bought all the cues high, and sold them low for no reason? Is that benefiting? You, on the other hand, NEED this place so I understand the defense of it, and per usual, its in a condescending reply so we think its wity.

I have lost more money giving it too cue makers or other types than I have made in PROFIT from selling anything here. But how would you know that? You dont, youre just playing captain save-a-site (a rap reference for a friend who reads this)

I will send money over today, right now to support this site (which I do enjoy most of the time) with a few answers. Not that hard, and I dont think its unreasonable. Jerry started a thread obviously asking for money, and Im entitled to ask a few questions before I give him any.

Plus I emptied out paypal on a Kimber .45 cal with a laser site, pistol grip activated with a 3.5 inch barrel and custom holster. Bought from a Gun Forum.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0

Really ?!?!?

There are some streamers that make a DVD honoring a guy that has screwed tons of folks out cues and money.

Ill just leave that out there for YOU to think about.

Ken

Last edited:

TheCueHunter

Banned
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
Really ?!?!?

There are some streamers that make a DVD honoring a guy that has screwed tons of folks out cues and money.

Ken

Ken, its called agenda! leave it at that:thumbup: You gotta understand, we have jobs that pay us, or/and our WIVES (flaunting here again) have jobs that pay "us" ...ALOT.....you wont win this argument. :thumbup:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Really ?!?!?

Ken

So because I made a DVD three years ago about one of the best cue makers in the world I'm the asshole. Got it.

Makes as much sense as most of what you post.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Do you use ANYTHING in this world for free? Im sorry but pool is not my life like it is yours, I have a job, 3 kids, and my wife has a job as you know. Im vaguely threathened by some tool, and I politely told him that his "threats" arent going to hold any water. Just like if I talk trash to you somewhere, and you punch me (like youve been known to do) you will get to know my wife very well:thumbup: Not waving her around, I have my own job, at a hospital where I counsel crazy people and addicts all day. Its called the medical profession.

There is no way for you or anyone to know "how much Ive benefited" from thias site. Maybe I bought all the cues high, and sold them low for no reason? Is that benefiting? You, on the other hand, NEED this place so I understand the defense of it, and per usual, its in a condescending reply so we think its wity.

I have lost more money giving it too cue makers or other types than I have made in PROFIT from selling anything here. But how would you know that? You dont, youre just playing captain save-a-site (a rap reference for a friend who reads this)

I will send money over today, right now to support this site (which I do enjoy most of the time) with a few answers. Not that hard, and I dont think its unreasonable. Jerry started a thread obviously asking for money, and Im entitled to ask a few questions before I give him any.

Plus I emptied out paypal on a Kimber .45 cal with a laser site, pistol grip activated with a 3.5 inch barrel and custom holster. Bought from a Gun Forum.

You mad bro?

Just admit you are a nit. Its okay. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its a long and proud tradition in this game.

I hope your taste in cues is better than your taste in pistols.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
So because I made a DVD three years ago about one of the best cue makers in the world I'm the asshole. Got it.

Makes as much sense as most of what you post.

Using that logic you could make a Hitler video and tell about how much he loved his dog....:rolleyes:

Yep, you are a genius.

Ken

PS If you think he is one of the best cuemakers in the world, I wouldnt be giving any advice on cues, or guns.

Last edited:

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Ken, its called agenda! leave it at that:thumbup: You gotta understand, we have jobs that pay us, or/and our WIVES (flaunting here again) have jobs that pay "us" ...ALOT.....you wont win this argument. :thumbup:

So you make some money? How amazing for you.

Who gives a shit if you are too nitty to pay $50 to support a site you obviously spend a lot of time and energy on?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Using that logic you could make a Hitler video and tell about how much he loved his dog....:rolleyes:

Yep, you are a genius.

Ken

PS If you think he is one of the best cuemakers in the world, I wouldnt be giving any advice on cues, or guns.

Because Showman is not considered one of the best cue makers in the world over the last seven or eight years?

As to guns just stop Ken before I make you look dumber than you are.

TheCueHunter

Banned
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   0
You mad bro?

Just admit you are a nit. Its okay. Theres nothing wrong with it. Its a long and proud tradition in this game.

I hope your taste in cues is better than your taste in pistols.

My first Kimber, but I like it:thumbup:....

I have been told I have "common" taste in cues as I like ebony and ivory and traditional cuemakers such as Gus, Barry, Tascarella plus a special place in my heart for Mottey.

I think anyone who ACTUALLY knows me would say Im furthest away from a nit? I mean I go to cue shows and buy beer all day for people, or many many members and road players from across the country have come and stayed in a spare bedroom we have. I never charge them so I dont think thats nitty?

But YOU called me a Nit, and youve never meant me so, I guess your right:eek:

I also have a nice Sig Sauer with the white "Sig Sauer" on the handle, and a 9mm HK and a 9mm Walther. I have an AR-15 with a few 40 round mags....I must be a nit...

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Just to bring this back on track I think ASKING for sellers to have a gold membership is playing very nice and speaks to Jerry and Mike's credit for being nice guys. Many other forums have much higher hurdles for sellers.

Personally I think if the bar was set higher it would improve the overall experience for buyers. If selling something here took a real commitment it would make running a scam less appealing. The down side is that would then require time and effort spent on staff to maintain it. My guess is that time and effort resource is already thin.

Kudos to those who have jumped on board with Jerry's request.