Amanda

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really weak, the man said "I apologize."

Let us take him at his word.

And let Amanda continue to heal without the drama.

God Bless, Amanda.

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
I thought he was going to say "im going to tell you like a man and make you understand.."

(Just making a joke,I have no idea whatsoever what this thread is about.)

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
The best thing anyone can do is a simple direct apology without a lot of words. I don't see anything weak at all about this. Just the opposite in fact.

Well done!

Hu

Absolutely...Nobody wants to hear someone go on and on after apologizing, it makes it insincere.
Clint

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well Done!

Apology accepted.

Amanda,

Thank you for being able to be equally short in accepting his apology. I wish you all the best in the future. Time has a way of healing wounds and karma has a way of catching up with people like your attackers. You may or may not ever know what happens to them but caught for this crime or not life has a way of extracting retribution from such people.

Hu

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
He may have apologized and she may have "accepted" but he is still a goofy asshole IMO.

Keep your head up girl.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Amanda,

Thank you for being able to be equally short in accepting his apology. I wish you all the best in the future. Time has a way of healing wounds and karma has a way of catching up with people like your attackers. You may or may not ever know what happens to them but caught for this crime or not life has a way of extracting retribution from such people.

Hu

Well put Hu, as per normal. Snapshot9>good move, Amanda I will send positve energy.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The best thing anyone can do is a simple direct apology without a lot of words. I don't see anything weak at all about this. Just the opposite in fact.

Well done!

Hu

I agree, Its beyond horrible what happened. If someone did that to Kelly they would be history-period. street justice. Back to what matters, that she heals well body&mind. She is a great person and I sure she will, My heart goes out to her family and then friends. I'm sorry to. I'm glad it was no worse than it was, its beyond unthinkable as it is.

good post Hu,

sincerly
eric