Anyone carry a cue case on a bike?

Jeff Rosen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, I have 2 Harleys, a full dresser with saddlebags and a tour pack, and a Sportster with nothing but a bungee cord. I also have a bicycle. Now that the weather's warmer I'd like to ride to the poolrooms. I'm in three leagues. On Sunday I'm in 2 leagues and go from one poolroom to the other. I find there's no way to carry the sticks on either of the 2 Harleys or the bicycle. There's no way it can fit in the saddle bags or tour pack. And it wouldn't be safe carrying them while riding. Anyone out there who solved that problem? Maybe a homemade attachment. I can always resort to house sticks of course, LOL.

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a JB rugged case that I use for exactly that purpose. I ride a Road King and when the weather allows I just strap it across my back and motor on. Never had even a hint of a problem and I'm doing highway+ speed.

Last edited:

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
You have probably already thought of this,but I used to carry my cues in a case with a shoulder strap,and I never had any issues.Good luck.
Marc

POOL--TIME

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a second case with an expandable strap that I can strap around my neck sideways...I do this frequently on both a heritage and my rocket with a 3x6 case

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
I always just put strap over my head strap across my chest and on the road I went I was always fine but I ride the rocket type bikes so there's no wear too put it :thumbup::thumbup:

onewikdpony

Registered
I have a Vulcan 1500 I either lay my 2x4 case across my passenger seat and strap it to my backrest or lay it across my mirrors between the fairing and mirrors run my strap around mirrors and bungie to handlebars

dkjshark

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I carry my case on my Harley all the time, I took some pictures, check it out. All it takes is a couple small bungee cords. P4260010.jpg

P4260008.jpg

P4260009.jpg

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I have a 76 Electra Glide and a Soft Tail.
I haven't taken my full case with me yet.

Just a small one cue case. Throw the strap over my back and go.

Drag bars on the Soft Tail so have bungeed the case across it a few times.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Cue case

OK, I have 2 Harleys, a full dresser with saddlebags and a tour pack, and a Sportster with nothing but a bungee cord. I also have a bicycle. Now that the weather's warmer I'd like to ride to the poolrooms. I'm in three leagues. On Sunday I'm in 2 leagues and go from one poolroom to the other. I find there's no way to carry the sticks on either of the 2 Harleys or the bicycle. There's no way it can fit in the saddle bags or tour pack. And it wouldn't be safe carrying them while riding. Anyone out there who solved that problem? Maybe a homemade attachment. I can always resort to house sticks of course, LOL.

I strap my case down on top of my luggage rack on my Gold Wing, it does block my view in my mirrors.
My buddies strap they're cues to the handle bars of there bikes.

Be careful the cops don't mistake your cue case as some kind of weapon and shoot you.
Just to make sure I would wrap a white towel around your head and put a sign on the back of you bike saying Bunkerville or bust.

Last edited:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a victory vegas and as others have said i just strap it across my back and go. weather permiting i ride mine to the pool hall 3 times a week this way.

the furthest i have carried my case was 60 miles to tunica during the southern classic and had no issues aside from getting rained on twice. amazingly my sterling case kept my cues chalk etc . bone dry.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Chokers

I have a 76 Electra Glide and a Soft Tail.
I haven't taken my full case with me yet.

Just a small one cue case. Throw the strap over my back and go.

Drag bars on the Soft Tail so have bungeed the case across it a few times.

Terry
I always wondered were you hog riders stored the chokers.
You know the cable they use to pull logs and stumps with.:thumbup:

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
I had my jb case made with a longer strap,
I rode to the hall twice a week and it was fine

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I found a REI Map Tube (thick pvc) at the local thrift store for $3.00
a while back. It has a water-tight screw-on Cap and a Collet in the
middle to expand it from 24" - 40" .. I bungee it across the sissy bar.
It holds 2 butts and 3 shafts in heavy Felt sleeves + my Accessories.

ssbn610g

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On my BWM

I use two bungees and the hard cue case (3x6) lays across the passenger seat and my two hard bags. No problem.:thumbup:

Player Rick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB rugged strapped to my back and I'm gone. For 2 up riding a bungee and the extra high sissy bar does it. Been riding and shooting for 15 years and never gave it much thought. uploadfromtaptalk1398716921105.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Gum9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just lodge it between windshield and handlebars!

Simple way of carrying a cue on my Harley Softtail Deluxe is to get a small 2x2 Sterling case and lodge it between your windshield and handlebars. You can bungee cord it for sure safety, mine fits snug and sits just fine.

image.jpg

smenzel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my team mates rides with his cue case. I believe he does what Gum9Ball does but will check the next time I see him with his bike and report back.