Are there any videos of Dr Dave playing in a match or league setting on YouTube ?

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to see him in action. He is certainly a very good player. I think he said that he would estimate his Fargo to be in the high 600s, but he doesn't have an official rating

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr. Dave is not a real person. He was developed by the U.S. Army Corps of Cyborg Engineering.
No one could know, retain and apply the knowledge he possesses with mind boggling precision.

He has human like features & could probably pass for an everyday pedestrian in a shopping mall.
Don’t be fooled. He was imbued with human like feelings and emotions but with a relentless heart.

Uh, maybe I should have said power core because like I stated, he is a machine. If you doubt me,
just watch him teach & then personally illustrate the shot with a rhythmic pool stroke straight & true.

He had me fooled for a long time until I realized I couldn’t find anyone that could confirm they saw
him miss a shot that was not done on purpose like in one of his training videos. Dr. Dave is the best.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been to ft Collins a few times and never have seen him.

Just sayin...
There ya go…..he was probably removed from the field for either maintenance or some type of upgrade.

The rumor was the US Army was allocated part of the Space Force Budget for 2022 and his eye pupils
were being replaced to include infrared and heat sensing viewing. Had something to do with the temp &
performance of pool balls used in northern climates versus the southern region of the USA. The U.S. Army
wanted Dr. Dave to be their pilot test of these new Terminator eye lenses. People think this is unreal. It is.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
There ya go…..he was probably removed from the field for either maintenance or some type of upgrade.

The rumor was the US Army was allocated part of the Space Force Budget for 2022 and his eye pupils
were being replaced to include infrared and heat sensing viewing. Had something to do with the temp &
performance of pool balls used in northern climates versus the southern region of the USA. The U.S. Army
wanted Dr. Dave to be their pilot test of these new Terminator eye lenses. People think this is unreal. It is.
Naw, that's not it. For some reason I keep recalling the holographic Doctor in Star Trek..;)

I want to see a money match streamed....Dr. Dave vs. John Barton. ;)

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I spent a weekend with the good doctor in Colorado a few years ago and I can vouch that he knows his way around a pool table and is convincingly human.

pj
chgo

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I can verify that Dr. Dave is a solid player. Played him a match once in an 8ball tournament about 3 years ago, either in Vegas or at the SBE. I think SBE...can't remember the venue at the moment.

I remember a group of spectators came over to watch, and one of them said it was the "battle of the youtubers".

Last edited: