Arizona pool player thread

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Skip & Jans? That's over next to the New Mexico border ain't it? I'd like to go but I can't afford the airfare. Does Greyhound go out that way? If I was sure the roads were paved I'd drive over but I'd have to get an oil change and check my tires first. If it can't be streamed why not tape it. I'd like to see how Fast Lenny's playing now. I favor no one but I hope it's tough
match for both. That's the kind you remember.

This is how I rate em. BT 9 ball. Break Ben has the edge. Stroke Ben is more powerful. And shot making on the bar table is even money. Edge Ben

One pocket, lenny lenny and more lenny lol. Edge lenny, but ben has a high enough gear to shock em

I will report back and let you know how things went. Gonna be a good one I think.

Last edited:

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chasin' Jason. Always chasin' action. Just so I have a dog in the fight I'll take Lenny the lock for
20 bucks if you think you can fade that. :poke:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Chasin' Jason. Always chasin' action. Just so I have a dog in the fight I'll take Lenny the lock for
20 bucks if you think you can fade that. :poke:

Im digging the nickname. Lenny the lock is 7 or 8-0 in matches. The last 2 times I seen ben gamble he lost. Ill do this though. I will take ben for $20 and if I lose Ill play you some 1 pocket for a chance at my money back. If you lose we can play any game you want with a fair spot to get yours back??? I'm in with or without playing I just have fun at the pool hall with you. Except at the ox. Julie puts a trance on us both there :p Let me know whatcha wanna do and we can settle up wednesday at metro.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
No luck. There were two e-mail addresses which are defunct and no answer at either telephone number.

Havasu/parker area has some players last time I checked. Not sure how far that is from you but worth a shot if its reasonable. Mostly bar tables, but hey its beats nothing lol.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im digging the nickname. Lenny the lock is 7 or 8-0 in matches. The last 2 times I seen ben gamble he lost. Ill do this though. I will take ben for $20 and if I lose Ill play you some 1 pocket for a chance at my money back. If you lose we can play any game you want with a fair spot to get yours back??? I'm in with or without playing I just have fun at the pool hall with you. Except at the ox. Julie puts a trance on us both there :p Let me know whatcha wanna do and we can settle up wednesday at metro.

Wednesday? Otherwise, heads.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Wednesday? Otherwise, heads.

Lenny pulled out for the the second time. Did it to chad too. So Ben is king now no? One call out is understandable.Twice he should have to forfeit his title and get a rematch with Ben being king. Unless lenny got hit by a bus or something then ben is interim king. Which in turn means you lost the king bet. Any day is fine you want to finish our bet. I think Im down 20 to you from before so anyways we can just play for it. What you think is a fair game between us? PM please LOL

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lenny pulled out for the the second time. Did it to chad too. So Ben is king now no? One call out is understandable.Twice he should have to forfeit his title and get a rematch with Ben being king. Unless lenny got hit by a bus or something then ben is interim king. Which in turn means you lost the king bet. Any day is fine you want to finish our bet. I think Im down 20 to you from before so anyways we can just play for it. What you think is a fair game between us? PM please LOL

No,no,no, NO. I'm sorry but Homey don't play that game. There was no
reschedule penalty in our bet. Does Ben feel that way? I don't think he considers himself King until he defeats Lenny the Stall.

Fair games:

One-pocket-You give me 11-5 and all breaks. Race to 5.

Nine-ball-race to 7. You give me 2 on the wire + 7, 8, and 9 wild, alternate breaks.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member

Jason, I was sick and Chad knew that, he said if I did not feel better by the day of the match we could postpone a week as he wanted my best game so I took him up on postponing a week, why is it people make things to be something its not like I bailed or stood someone up? I was in the hospital getting IVs and test done it was that bad, got 2 IVs and still did not piss! I called out on Ben once, not twice so I feel my reason was very understandable and apologized to Ben telling he him what was going on and also apologized.

Last edited:

mincho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where do these guys usually play? I saw a hispanic guy at Skip & Jan's who played really well; great fundamentals, stroke, and overall game. I thought it might have been this Gus Briseno guy?

What are some tournaments around Scottsdale/Tempe area that are good to start out with? I've never played so I'm unrated.. not sure where I should start.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
No,no,no, NO. I'm sorry but Homey don't play that game. There was no
reschedule penalty in our bet. Does Ben feel that way? I don't think he considers himself King until he defeats Lenny the Stall.

Fair games:

One-pocket-You give me 11-5 and all breaks. Race to 5.

Nine-ball-race to 7. You give me 2 on the wire + 7, 8, and 9 wild, alternate breaks.

I was kidding about the bet mi amigo. Just getting you fired up is all. Ill ask ben his opinion on stuff later when he comes by my apt or I see him at metro.

11-5? I couldn't give 11-5 to a F'ing barstool lol. You would have to be stuck 50 or 60 games to get that lol! You got 6-4 short rack banks, 150-100 14.1, 9-6 1 pocket winner breaks, 9-6 full rack banks, Ill spot you the 1 and 2 holes in golf, 9 ball 7-5 race or by the game we can start with last 2 and adjust every 3 games til its right. And 10 ball you dont want any of this LOL.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Where do these guys usually play? I saw a hispanic guy at Skip & Jan's who played really well; great fundamentals, stroke, and overall game. I thought it might have been this Gus Briseno guy?

What are some tournaments around Scottsdale/Tempe area that are good to start out with? I've never played so I'm unrated.. not sure where I should start.

That was prolly paco or sammy. They play ok. Tempe has to be kolbys or skip and jans. Main street Mesa I would try out first. Good bunch of people there. Scottsdale is a lil light on pool rooms that I know of. Playa or something like that used to have a good tourny. Not sure if its even open still. If you take the short trip to phoenix your option double. They have everything from lil bar tournys to just about anything you want. Hope this helps.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
I posted on Bens Facebook post and explained in detail what happened. Here is exactly what I posted in case he deletes it or something. I was in a $600 match with Ronn last night, sorry that things came up.

"I did not do the same shit to Chad, he knew I was sick at the time which I even was in the hospital for and said if I was not feeling good we could postpone until the next weekend and we did so thats bullshit. I got into a match last night and did not expect it to last as long as it did, I did not leave Kolbys until noon after a 15 hour session.

If you messaged me and had something come up I would be understanding to it, Ed Scott had shit come up the night before we were supposed to play that was more important and I did not sweat it one bit, I am sure me and him will play sometime and if we don't then no big deal.

I waited a month for you to reply back about the challenge, not sure what that was about but it makes no difference, I assume things came up as that is life. To be quite honest I did not want to play you after the whole Gus thing, having someone come up to me and telling me you put off the whole cue incident on me as the guy who went to Pat Diveney. Its funny and no one who knows me including Gus believes it especially when you showed a dozen people the stolen thread on AZ Billiards and one of those people called Pat. I did not even know the cue was stolen until Jerry Stuckart and another person messaged me on my stream to look at the link that Pat posted about the his stolen cue being on my stream.

I know you have your issues with Bobby and Gus is his friend but that shit is still pathetic to do and then when confronted to put it off on a guy like me who has always treated you and everyone I am around with respect. I play pool, gambling or tournaments no whining and I shake hands always respectful and I am in action all the time because of it.

I could care less what you say to people about it, the truth is I was in a match for a decent amount of money, it was an ahead set but I messaged you and was not bailing but I was locked in and did not think I would be there as long as I was. Trust me I have no reason to duck you for a fun $100 challenge match but certainly have a damn good reason not to play you. Your full of drama."

Is this post at me or ben or both?

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Jason, I was sick and Chad knew that, he said if I did not feel better by the day of the match we could postpone a week as he wanted my best game so I took him up on postponing a week, why is it people make things to be something its not like I bailed or stood someone up? I was in the hospital getting IVs and test done it was that bad, got 2 IVs and still did not piss! I called out on Ben once, not twice so I feel my reason was very understandable and apologized to Ben telling he him what was going on and also apologized.

Mr lenny, I just got done reading the book you left on bens page. HOLY SHIT MAN TAKE SOME VALIUM BRO before your ticker pops like a firecracker.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
You guy need to get some Table Time, and play pool.

So far today I have seen (read) lenny (normally cool as ice) on tilt, had a 5 list games he will gamble me at and coco post something that makes perfect sense. Either AZB has been hacked or I lost my damned mind lol.