Arizona pool player thread

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Is this post at me or ben or both?

The quote is what I posted to Ben on his Facebook so you read it twice, sorry. I was just explaining why I had to postpone since Ben gave you and his friends no reason other than making it appear as I was scared to play him and you saying it was a move. A $600 ahead set means more to me than a $100 King of the 8's challenge.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
So far today I have seen (read) lenny (normally cool as ice) on tilt, had a 5 list games he will gamble me at and coco post something that makes perfect sense. Either AZB has been hacked or I lost my damned mind lol.

I am on tilt and will not deny it, someone who threw me under the bus and then does it again, give the whole story next time.

P.S. I eat valiums for breakfast and wash it down with some Sailor Jerry while listening to this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prSd6DaoSwQ

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Jason take a chill pill, and get some table time! If you want to learn to play pool.

I did and I have been getting ready for the skip and jans tourny. (2-10 hours a day) A close friend told me it was cutoff at 64 and it was at 64. It was actually cut off at 96. (which is full now and has a 10 player waiting list) My goal last year was to get my pic in the paper. Thanks to some great shooting by my partner george I got there. This year I just wanted to play that tourny and show everyone how I can really play. Since that got blown to shit I guess I will make my assault on lizard acres :p

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
No.no! Please no, not that!

Are you mocking me? LOL. I hope getnbusy and the legend himself doug hale show up. Or whatever champions you guys are hiding out in the wild west lol If not we have some games to negotiate and play sir :) Only way im gonna get myself up to your level is if I get out and play right? Hope all is well Mr jump.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
at the SE corner of R.H. Johnson & Camino Del Sol (Upper left corner of map)

Attachments

• azmap.jpg
    azmap.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 196

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
at the SE corner of R.H. Johnson & Camino Del Sol (Upper left corner of map)

What time is good for you on sunday? It'll be nice to play somewhere new. How's your game coming along? You ever make that cd for me? The one your friend made about the relaxing. I am a lil tense. I enjoyed the content of it and might get me out of the funk im in. Lemme know sir. Ill call you when I get close so you and your henchmen can get ready to flog me lol.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Be careful of the drivers over there Jason, some tend to not think the laws pertain to them any longer. And don't park in any of the golf cart parking spots up front, they always get mad! :grin:

*Don't say Hello to Coco, he doesn't handle that too well*

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Be careful of the drivers over there Jason, some tend to not think the laws pertain to them any longer. And don't park in any of the golf cart parking spots up front, they always get mad! :grin:

*Don't say Hello to Coco, he doesn't handle that too well*

Yeah, A while back I worked out in sun city putting in gas lines to new houses. I ran a backhoe and drove it from job to job. Can't tell you how many sun city folk pulled out in front of or cut off a 10 ton machine with me behind the wheel. Crazy crazy crazy. Good looking out on the parking spot thing. It'll make me laugh that much harder when I park the car sideways and block 4 spots at once :yikes:

In all seriousness, my trip will be a fail if I dont get to see coco (and blow his mind with every single thought that comes into my mind lol), and have some fun with the old guard.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sunday, Lizard Acres pool hall is only open 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. So to make the most of it, meet me there at high noon.

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Sunday, Lizard Acres pool hall is only open 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. So to make the most of it, meet me there at high noon.

High noon it is. I'm gonna need to bring someone with me Aka someone that is legal to drive lol. Is that cool or do I need dropped off? Ill make it a pool player so you guys will have 2 fishes swimming in the pond :)

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's all good. Sunday is not the best day to see a bunch of action
because we're all very religious and usually spend the day in church.
( Praying for a stroke) Who you bringin' to cover your 6? No thugs allowed.
We actually have an amazing number of competitive players on a good day that you never see because they don't care to partake as we do in the pleasures of waiting around for hours to play while a a bunch of drunks sing bad karaoke.

Do you know how to get here?

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
We actually have an amazing number of competitive players on a good day that you never see because they don't care to partake as we do in the pleasures of waiting around for hours to play while a a bunch of drunks sing bad karaoke.

Isn't that a double negative? "Bad Karaoke"?

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member

trip canceled.

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Jason I think you need to getting a bicycle, and messenger bad to carry your pool Cue to get around like this guy. Friend are not your friends when they don't do as promised, they are not friends.

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey 12310bch, are you Gary Cooper now?

High Noon! I wish I could come to watch and play the winner! That is a good time to meet, High Noon!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.