AZ room at DCC

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure, but last I heard, we didn't have enough donations to cover the cost of the AZ/ One Pocket.org room. I know there are at least 40 people from the combination of the 2 sites, going to the Derby. I'm kind of wondering why anyone going, wouldn't kick in a measley $25 to be able to play in a private room with 2 tables, and get to meet other posters from here. Anyone interested, go to the Derby City Classic section and contact info is there for Steve Lomako. Remember, if you don't pay, you can't use the tables. You'll be stuck standing around watching us play.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
I'm not sure, but last I heard, we didn't have enough donations to cover the cost of the AZ/ One Pocket.org room. I know there are at least 40 people from the combination of the 2 sites, going to the Derby. I'm kind of wondering why anyone going, wouldn't kick in a measley $25 to be able to play in a private room with 2 tables, and get to meet other posters from here. Anyone interested, go to the Derby City Classic section and contact info is there for Steve Lomako. Remember, if you don't pay, you can't use the tables. You'll be stuck standing around watching us play.

What other site?

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Remember, if you don't pay, you can't use the tables. You'll be stuck standing around watching us play.

Satman,
You should probably warn your opponents that they will most likely be standing around watching you play....there, I've knocked your action.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You ain't right

Satman,
You should probably warn your opponents that they will most likely be standing around watching you play....there, I've knocked your action.

That's just totally uncalled for. I would have thought you might learn something from some of those friends you hav in Indy. Maybe that Beckley guy. LOL

There are limitations on how many games in a row someone can play.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure

Satman, How short are you on the funds?

Steve Lomako is handling the funds for the room. I'm just going by the last I remember reading. So I wouldn't know. There's a post in the Derby section, that has info

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Satman, How short are you on the funds?

I got a PM from Steve last night. We are still short. I have seen several posts that said the check is going out today, in the last couple of days. So, we're getting closer. Just drop it in the mail and PM Steve. They do have next day Air, and it's not that expensive. It will suck if you get to the Derby and have to just stand around the room, and not get to use the tables because you didn't kick in.

Remember, the Pro players stop by and play some too. It's always been free to any Pro players to play and do exhibitions or lessons there.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Once again I'm requesting that Steve post the list of all who have paid. I don't understand why that hasn't happened yet this year. He always posted an updated list in prior years. I would like to see who's coming.