AZHorse moving too san antonio texas

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
yes i am alot more pool great people an found me a women while visiting down there will move there july 21 can.t wait first time in a big city lol

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Moving to a new place can be real exciting. Did you get a job transfer or did you find a new job in Texas?

Eric

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure that RobleyMs job is strictly pool due to disabilities. Can't remember exactally what is wrong but I know he can play That's for sure. Good luck Robley!!! Moving is very exciting and pool is BIGGER in Texas than a lot of place. Wish you the best :thumbup2:

Jerry Forsyth

I lived in Texas for 30 years and San Antonio was always my favorite town. Check out La Familia for Mexican food. Actually, lots of good Mex down there and the Riverwalk is great.

(The best (IMHO) Mexican food in Texas is at Ojedas on Maple Ave.in Dallas. Their refried beans are really refried instead of just dipped out of a pot. They put the cooked beans into a frying pan with cheese and bacon grease and cook them until the bottom is a bit crusty. It is like biting into heaven.)

Anyway, enjoy SA, it is a great town in a beautiful setting. The hill country is really pretty. Stay off the highways during rush hour.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Moving to a new place can be real exciting. Did you get a job transfer or did you find a new job in Texas?

Eric

no i went there tooo visit an play pool an i liked it alot pool 7 days aweek action pool tour an league an i met someone special so thats why i am moving too improve my game too..... an i.m disabled can.t work

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I'm pretty sure that RobleyMs job is strictly pool due to disabilities. Can't remember exactally what is wrong but I know he can play That's for sure. Good luck Robley!!! Moving is very exciting and pool is BIGGER in Texas than a lot of place. Wish you the best :thumbup2:

yea you right i got spinalbifada an there is pool 24/7 lol thanks

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
I lived in Texas for 30 years and San Antonio was always my favorite town. Check out La Familia for Mexican food. Actually, lots of good Mex down there and the Riverwalk is great.

(The best (IMHO) Mexican food in Texas is at Ojedas on Maple Ave.in Dallas. Their refried beans are really refried instead of just dipped out of a pot. They put the cooked beans into a frying pan with cheese and bacon grease and cook them until the bottom is a bit crusty. It is like biting into heaven.)

Anyway, enjoy SA, it is a great town in a beautiful setting. The hill country is really pretty. Stay off the highways during rush hour.

thanks mister jerry i was down there visiting for 2 weeks an dident eat any mexican food yet lol i wanna try some tho i will look into going too LA Familia.... when i get back an the river walk i will go too i was told it is a must go to place sea world an all that can.t wait :)

i might go too dallas not sure when if i do i will go there sounds gooooood!!! lol

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
no i went there tooo visit an play pool an i liked it alot pool 7 days aweek action pool tour an league an i met someone special so thats why i am moving too improve my game too..... an i.m disabled can.t work

Wow. But, you can play Pool 7 days a week, for hours on end?

Nice work, if you can land it. Best of luck.

Eric

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
there is pool 7 days a week i don.t shoot that much lol

Well, either way, if you can get by in life, without having to sweat finding work to pay bills and can just worry about playing Pool, I'm envious.

Like I said, nice work, if you can get it.

Eric

Jodacus

Shoot...don't talk
Silver Member
San Antonio

Robley,
You might stop by a room
called "Bananas". Not sure it it's still there
but back then it saw a lot of action.

For a good steak try The Chateau on the river walk.
It's been owned by the same family for like 100
years. Nice romantic atmosphere, if you get my drift:wink:

San Antonio is a great town, enjoy.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Robley,
You might stop by a room
called "Bananas". Not sure it it's still there
but back then it saw a lot of action.

For a good steak try The Chateau on the river walk.
It's been owned by the same family for like 100
years. Nice romantic atmosphere, if you get my drift:wink:

San Antonio is a great town, enjoy.

yea i was told bananas has alot of action during the day i might sneak in sometimes an i will bring my lady too the river walk sometime when i get back thanks for the tips ;)

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Robley...Congratulations on your new romance! The right woman is the best medicine in the world (I know 'cause I found one too!)! My son just arrived in San Antonio for work, and I'll be down there to visit him at the end of Sept. I hope you and I can meet up and knock some balls around a bit. Have fun...and enjoy life. Remember, pool is just a PART of your life...not all of it! :grin:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
Robley...Congratulations on your new romance! The right woman is the best medicine in the world (I know 'cause I found one too!)! My son just arrived in San Antonio for work, and I'll be down there to visit him at the end of Sept. I hope you and I can meet up and knock some balls around a bit. Have fun...and enjoy life. Remember, pool is just a PART of your life...not all of it! :grin:

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

thanks mister scott yea that be great too meet you an hit some balls around send me your number an i.ll give you mine so we can keep in touch wouldent mind getting some good lessons someday when i get settled down an have the extra cash