Bad news

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hate to hear this Michael. Hang in there, and keep your head up. Remember that anything is possible.

Three years ago my wife was told she had 3 months or less. So I know how tough that kind of news can be. But my wife was determined to prove them wrong. We began daily meditations where we would imagine the tumors shrinking. She changed her diet to no sugars, no bread, no acidic foods, etc....all things that cancer needs to survive. I started making cannabis oil pills for her, very high thc and cbd levels. We ordered graviola fruit and made our own probiotic yogurts. She became very positive and energetic. We believed the cancer was disappearing. And if it wasn't, if the end was inevitable, we would step into it still believing that everything would be alright.

A couple of months after that bad pet scan we went back for follow up. The scan was clear -- no trace of cancer anywhere. The oncologist was blown away, said he had never seen anything like it. We couldn't say what caused or helped this turnaround. It could've been a mix of alternative treatments or the simple power of prayers and positive energy. It could've been the power of belief, believing that what we were doing was working.

Anyway, my wife lived another 2 years as happy and free as could be. Then the cancer returned, this time in her lungs, not bad, but showing up in scans nonetheless. Then a misdiagnosis and complications in the ICU with a very bad pneumonia (klebsiella) is what finally took her from this world, not cancer.

I'm only sharing this to stress the importance of positive energy. Whether it's through the prayers of so many wonderful people in your life, or through the mysterious power of your own mind, anything is possible. Stay strong.

Best wishes.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Michael, this has to be difficult to share with us, so thank you.

Bless you, Brother

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael, I’m pulling for you to prove the Doctors wrong.
Thanks for writing the review of your Dave Brainard cue. After reading it I ended up getting one. I never would have heard of him if you hadn’t take the time to share your experience with us on Az.

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

I pray you find peace in the promise that you are not alone. Before you were born, the Lord knew every hair on your head. I pray for healing for you and peace for your family.

rhinobywilhite

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael, Would you consider reading Joe Tippens story regarding the use of panacur for end stage cancer treatment.

He has a blog called mycancerstory.rocks. I believe you need to read it

I will put you in my nightly prayers.

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael you simply CANNOT give up buddy...i was given 1-6 months 3 years ago( i have kidney cancer,metastatic,stage 4) my doctors exact words were" you simply have no way for this to NOT be fatal" it could be anywhere from 1-6 months but it is gonna be what takes you...i told him i refuse to believe that and i have(100 percent with Gods strength) continued to "don,t you give up on a miracle" ( that song is truly my mantra and i hope you will be stronger than you ever have at this point too....i do not want to start a religous discussion here,but i hope and pray that you believe in GOD and if you don,t please ,please, at least pray to him and give him (ask him) to come into your life and perform a miracle!! You will be surprised what he can and will do...i am truly blessed to know i,m going to heaven whenever this journey does end,and i hope you get that peace in your mind too buddy.....i,m praying for you to be saved and NOTHING is more important than that!! God Bless You Buddy!

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael,
Whenever you need a quick smile, just take that beautiful Carmeli of yours, out of the case. ;)

sgonzalez34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael,

I work in a University health system with one of the best cancer hospitals in the country. I will do my best to get you seen right away for a second opinion if you’re interested. My daughters and I will keep you in our prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prayers for you and your family. As you can see, many pulling for you. I have seen some miracles in my life. Stay in Trust and Faith brother.

Blessings,

-Kat,

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Michael
So sorry to hear the news
Try your best to enjoy each day one day at a time
You will be in my prayers
Larry

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know, I was trying not to comment on this. I ****ing hate it. Cancer is a ****ed up thing. More lives are being taken by this disease than anything else.

Michael, I have seen your posts. You have been a positive contributor to not only this forum but to life in general. I wish you god speed! Doctors are not always right. There are many instances where they have been completely wrong. Since I do not have your symptoms yet all I can say is live your life. Live it to the fullest which is the advice I would give anyone wether that is with symptoms or not.

I watch so many people on these forums pump their own chests for the sake of their own egos not realizing that none of that shit matters.

I don’t know you personally but what I can say is that if you open yourself up here, then TO ME that means that this forum and the pool community in general, tell me that the sport over all has meant the world to you!

You will be fine. I know this in my heart because you have lived true to what you love. And that at the end of the day is all you could do.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very sad day to hear this Michael, words are beyond me at this moment.

You're one heck of a unique and great Artist, I would love to post your work, it inspired me in an odd way, Thanks for that.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Pet scan shows bad news, still large hot mass, terminal, 4 - 6 weeks.

More as energy allows.

Michael;

So sorry for this news.

Please know that your azb family is pulling hard for you and sending powerful, positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Miracles can happen.

best,
brian kc