Balabushka owned by Dallas West

classiccues

Morgan set complete...
Silver Member
This cue used to be owned by Dallas West. Nice mid 60's cue with the glitter band under acrylic. Pete Tascarella said the butt was LASER straight and quite a surprise.

Have a letter from the seller and expecting one from Mr. West.

JV
 

Attachments

  • bushka_west_fore_hi.jpg
    bushka_west_fore_hi.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,221
  • bushka_west_butt_hi.jpg
    bushka_west_butt_hi.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,215
Amazing cue, Joe! I always loved George's glitter bands and those are really cool...

Steve
 
This is fantastic. Thanks for posting it. It looks like one shaft is original, and the other two are new, is that correct?
 
That is a rare and beautiful cue! I really like the window treatment in the buttsleeve. Great colors.

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout
 
The materials are a secret he took to the grave. The glitter materials, Pete T doesn't have, and no one knows what they were.

JV (---always looking

That is a rare and beautiful cue! I really like the window treatment in the buttsleeve. Great colors.

Thanks for sharing.

Will Prout
 
Wow....wow....did i say wow

This is just the reason i enjoy this site so much......fantastic looking cue..... Played with my rosewood tascarella all day today and can just imagine how this baby plays
 
This is just the reason i enjoy this site so much......fantastic looking cue..... Played with my rosewood tascarella all day today and can just imagine how this baby plays

Thanks.. when I get up to Marks you and I will have to meet up...

JV
 
Back
Top