Banking The CTE Way On A Diamond Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WAY TO GO, SIR ! THIS IS A POSTING THAT HAS NEEDED TO BE SAID ABOUT THAT DAN WHITE GUY FOR A LONG, LONG, TIME.
You burned him good and told it like it is.
Now watch him try to lie his way out of it all with his "Mr. Innocent Who Me?" routine.

Yeah Basher Dan bought the CTE DVD, couldn't pocket a ball and declared it just doesn't work.

What he didn't consider was that maybe he was too dumb to understand the instructions.

This loser posts just about every day multiple posts, every week of every single month, year after year.

I mean who else has such an obsessive compulsive posting record on basically the same topic?

He continues to reply to every CTE post till they give up and I'm sure he then thinks he's been vindicated.

He's driven most regular CTE posters from this forum, including Stan Shuffit and contributes nothing but repetitive cynicism.

To Dan:

Don't bother replying to this.

I just DON'T CARE what you think

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
This from a guy that doesn't believe Bustemonte pivots,lol.

LOL. Wait, LOL. And another juvenile LOL.
I think you're confused.
Or just being a *****.
https://youtu.be/n3nY89tBQyg?t=3323
Busti's answer why he practice strokes to the left of the cue ball ( as a habit ) , " di ko pinapakita saan ang pektus."
Go ask the cte instructor in the Philippines.

Busti uses CTE. He started using it after seeing an aiming guru in PA. That after he heard Efren and Parica went to see the guru.

https://youtu.be/6Y2qoCtdiak?t=2741
There Busti shows CTE. CTE to C. No allowance for throw and deflection.
It's like magic.
No contact point, ghost ball or ghost pocket.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Yeah Basher Dan bought the CTE DVD, couldn't pocket a ball and declared it just doesn't work.

What he didn't consider was that maybe he was too dumb to understand the instructions.

This loser posts just about every day multiple posts, every week of every single month, year after year.

I mean who else has such an obsessive compulsive posting record on basically the same topic?

He continues to reply to every CTE post till they give up and I'm sure he then thinks he's been vindicated.

He's driven most regular CTE posters from this forum, including Stan Shuffit and contributes nothing but repetitive cynicism.

To Dan:

Don't bother replying to this.

I just DON'T CARE what you think

Great post and you nailed it. What you and the rest of us do is just USE Cte and enjoy the results. Not something we think about unless on the table playing.

The FAB 5 meaning Dan White, Lou Figueroa, Pat Johnson, Joey Bautista, and Brian Crist (now a part timer and may be leaving the ranks to make it the FAB 4)
are ALL CTE OWNED!

It has eaten into their pea brains and entrenched itself there to the point where it's all consuming 24 hours a day. They can't wait to look at the forum to create some slamming posts about it or respond to any posts in the same slamming manner.
22 years of proof doesn't get erased on the internet. It's there forever.

But as I stated recently, the CTE Express Train left the terminal years ago and is spreading all throughout the world, not just the US. The players getting involved could care less what these psychos post because they don't even come here or care.
All they want to do is play better pool and have fun with the game.

Here's an example: Solomon Manalo - CTE/Pro1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTRyTBfs1e8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCmAli-DAy0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgNAvvAE-6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZYxyd_RLRg

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi guys - bigger problems to solve than this. CTE works well - if anything this social distancing has forced me to practice a little more. Stan is one hell of a banker - I can't touch that video. Here is a small clip with 5 solutions to 1 shot though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTx1opXPodA

Happy Easter and stay safe!

Gerry

Gerry - nice video! One question: Can you move the ob an inch to the right and then hit the same shots over again with the same perceptions?

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Dan, I will try and let you know - I suspect the only visual that would change is the back cut to the side, it might move to a 60 degree perception.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe you are the only CTE person who actually understood the problems with it and eventually came out against it. I was surprised the first time you posted your concerns and it was good to see that people can, in fact, change their minds on AZ.

Right on Danny boy. ONE PERSON came out against it. ONE PERSON.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PS - ENGLISH! Rick was banned for reasons unrelated to "bashing CTE." He told the truth about it every time a claim that violated the laws of physics was made. There were a lot of claims made and so he responded with the truth... a lot. This pissed a lot of people off but it didn't stop them from making dubious claims.

Total BULLSHIT. I asked Rick to give specifics, he gave none. He copy and pasted a private message from another member. Then he couldn't even defend that stance. Rick was a KOOK, plain and simple. And you are a KOOK for defending him.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. Wait, LOL. And another juvenile LOL.
I think you're confused.
Or just being a *****.
https://youtu.be/n3nY89tBQyg?t=3323
Busti's answer why he practice strokes to the left of the cue ball ( as a habit ) , " di ko pinapakita saan ang pektus."
Go ask the cte instructor in the Philippines.

Busti uses CTE. He started using it after seeing an aiming guru in PA. That after he heard Efren and Parica went to see the guru.

https://youtu.be/6Y2qoCtdiak?t=2741
There Busti shows CTE. CTE to C. No allowance for throw and deflection.
It's like magic.
No contact point, ghost ball or ghost pocket.

How does Busti get his tip from a low left lineup to then hit center cue ball?
You keep showing outside english shots that prove nothing.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Total BULLSHIT. I asked Rick to give specifics, he gave none. He copy and pasted a private message from another member. Then he couldn't even defend that stance. Rick was a KOOK, plain and simple. And you are a KOOK for defending him.

Maybe Rick's kook, maybe I'm a kook. That doesn't change the fact that Stan's explanation for how CTE works goes against the laws of physics. Maybe physics is a kook, too.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Dan, I will try and let you know - I suspect the only visual that would change is the back cut to the side, it might move to a 60 degree perception.

Full disclosure, as you may know, but some of us believe that when you move that ob 1" to the right that you have to change something when using the same perception and sweep to make the ball go to the same place it went before you moved it that 1". For example, your sweep might be just a touch bigger in order to get a little bit thinner hit.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe Rick's kook, maybe I'm a kook. That doesn't change the fact that Stan's explanation for how CTE works goes against the laws of physics. Maybe physics is a kook, too.

In your opinion, but then again you have no actual knowledge of how CTE works to back up that opinion.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Full disclosure, as you may know, but some of us believe that when you move that ob 1" to the right that you have to change something when using the same perception and sweep to make the ball go to the same place it went before you moved it that 1". For example, your sweep might be just a touch bigger in order to get a little bit thinner hit.

And here you go proving how little you know about CTE.

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sweep in the same way every time - I just tried and my previous assumptions were correct. I did have a little trouble with the bank back to the right (made it 3rd and 4th tries) because of speed/spin combinations. Stan speaks to these variables as well. The other 4 shots I made first try.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sweep in the same way every time - I just tried and my previous assumptions were correct. I did have a little trouble with the bank back to the right (made it 3rd and 4th tries) because of speed/spin combinations. Stan speaks to these variables as well. The other 4 shots I made first try.

Thanks for that. You didn't happen to video record that one as well did you? I'm interested in your body position with the small change in ob position.

I don't recall Stan talking about needing different spin/speed combinations depending on the shot, but of course you are talking about a bank shot. Did he put that on video by any chance? Maybe that is on one of his banking videos and I just missed it.

I appreciate that you've always been a level-headed poster, infrequent as that may be.

Gerry Williams

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn't but I will later today. Stan does talk about speed and spin in his videos as it relates to bank shots. Every table plays a little differently too.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't recall Stan talking about needing different spin/speed combinations depending on the shot, but of course you are talking about a bank shot. Did he put that on video by any chance? Maybe that is on one of his banking videos and I just missed it.

Stan has always talked about condition adjustments for banks.

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

“It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.”

― Richard P. Feynman

Status
Not open for further replies.