Banned from the 2012 Windy City Cue Show!

Big Chris

windycitycueshow.com
Silver Member
Vinniebabarooch is BANNED from the 2012 Windy City Cue Show. Troy aka "Vinniebabarooch" has informed me that he plans to attend both days but has decided not to show any of his fine cues. I think by him attending and not showing his cues is a great travesty and in justice to the show and fellow collectors. Therefor I have no choice but to ban him from the show. AZers please feel free to chime in and let me know your feelings on this matter. All and any advice will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely Big Chris.
 
maybe giving him a booth and also paying him would help change his mind, maybe also getting everyone in the tournament to dump so that he can take 1st. I'll let you know if i come up with any more good ideas:D
 
......Chiming in....

You truly are a sick individual.

The more you ban me, the more beers I am going to drink...:D
 
Hometown kid???

A hometown kid NOT showing his cues in Windy City??? C'mon Troy a picture may be worth a 1000 words but nothing beats seeing a work of Art in person.Bring your top dozen at least!
 
A hometown kid NOT showing his cues in Windy City??? C'mon Troy a picture may be worth a 1000 words but nothing beats seeing a work of Art in person.Bring your top dozen at least!

Frank,
They will all be there with me, banned or not.
Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the guys.
Take care
 
Originally I thought I could not make the show... but if Troy is truly banned I may have to reconsider...:eek:
 

Attachments

  • 076a.JPG
    076a.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 607
......Chiming in....

You truly are a sick individual.

The more you ban me, the more beers I am going to drink...:D

Chris,

I can totally understand keeping a low rent guy like Troy out of the Windy City. Try to keep it classy!!!!!!! :) Buy me a double Jack and all is forgiven, Troy. Love to see your collection there!

Todd
 
^^^^^^^^^^^ Hey don't you have cues to make! ^^^^^^^^^^^:D

yes i do
but some are just so scary & hallucinogenic,
i have to work up to them slowly
VERYYYYY SLOWLYYYYYY :p
i've already made arrangements for my new grandson to finish your cue:D
 

Attachments

  • 363816-9581064-Spumcopeacock.jpg
    363816-9581064-Spumcopeacock.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 255
  • love-NBC-peacock.jpg
    love-NBC-peacock.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 268
  • cee-lo-green-gwyenth-paltrow.jpg
    cee-lo-green-gwyenth-paltrow.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 271
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 244
Back
Top