Been A Rough Couple Of Weeks

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brian,
My deepest condolences to you & your family, you are all in my thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Dockter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thinking of you man. There are no other words I can put together that seem sufficient. I'm truly sorry for your loss.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's just horrible. I feel just awful for you and those that have been left behind.

You're one of AZ's best posters so hang in there.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Holy shit. That is terrible.

I know you and I don't have much of a rapport but this is the sort of thing that I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

I'm sorry for you and your family's loss. I wish you some kind of peace and solace. And speedy recovery from your surgery. My condolences.

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am so sad to hear this news. I pray for his family and children. Glad to hear you cam through the surgery well though.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
No doubt about it, there are some really good people here on az. Thanks to all for your kindness.

I'm not much of a drama queen, that's for sure, but damn, it really has been a crazy couple of weeks.

Onward and upward.

I'm helping my oldest son, Brian, to renovate a house he bought in Greenwich, CT a few weeks ago. No, not physically! :eek:

I have lots of contractor friends and have been using some of them for this project. One of them, PK, came over with one of his helpers who I never met before to settle up on some work that was done. PK told the guy I was a pool hustler. I laughed and said it's been quite a while since I did any hustling. PK asked if we could go to my rec room and show him my table. I hadn't been down there since the day before my surgery but I figured, why not, can't hurt to show the guy. :smile:

Got downstairs, had to uncover the table in order to properly show him, right? :smile:

PK says, "Brian, show him that shot where..."

Next thing I know, I played 3 racks with these guys.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Upward.

Thanks!

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

nine o nine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
KC Just got to the forum and read about your awful news. You've shown us all how strong you are and it's inspirational. No words can justify how we feel your pain but we're all pulling for you to get better and that the future will brighten for you. Mitch

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Home...

No doubt about it, there are some really good people here on az. Thanks to all for your kindness.

I'm not much of a drama queen, that's for sure, but damn, it really has been a crazy couple of weeks.

Onward and upward.

I'm helping my oldest son, Brian, to renovate a house he bought in Greenwich, CT a few weeks ago. No, not physically! :eek:

I have lots of contractor friends and have been using some of them for this project. One of them, PK, came over with one of his helpers who I never met before to settle up on some work that was done. PK told the guy I was a pool hustler. I laughed and said it's been quite a while since I did any hustling. PK asked if we could go to my rec room and show him my table. I hadn't been down there since the day before my surgery but I figured, why not, can't hurt to show the guy. :smile:

Got downstairs, had to uncover the table in order to properly show him, right? :smile:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Upward.

Thanks!

best,
brian kc

Brian, I was gonna say in a previous post, wait until you hit that first ball, and run out the first time back...ahhh. HOME! All the best, brother... onward.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
That is very sad. My condolences to you and his family. I hope that you are recovering well, stay strong.

jkjerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brian,

My condolences and deepest sympathy to you, your family and friends on your great loss.

I hope your recovery goes strong and that you will, in turn, be strong as well.

Jerry

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Easy there Big Boy

Onward and upward.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Upward.

Thanks!

best,
brian kc

Brian, Brian, Brian...

Take it slow...no showin off...slow roll everything...don't outrun your coverage.:eek:

We prefer you stay kickin, chicken.:grin-square:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a heart breaker. Two kids have to grow up without their Dad because of a drunk driver.

My condolences.