Best of Joe Tucker

What's your favorite Joe Tucker product?

• The Laser Trainer

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The 3rd Eye Stroke Trainer & Magic Eye

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Racking Secrets

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Aiming Systems

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Guarateed Improvement

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Sharp Shooter

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Joe T

I appreciate the post but I'm a little embarressed that this is in the main forum, maybe it should be in the review section, don't want people thinking I'm hiring posters.

On a side note I couldn't pick so I didn't vote, I mean really, they're all sooo fantastic! ;)
Seriously, tough to compare'em cuz they all kinda serve different areas of the game. And I thank the game, all friends and students for helping me come up with them.

Ballistic Billiards

Step up your Game!
Silver Member
I appreciate the post but I'm a little embarressed that this is in the main forum, maybe it should be in the review section, don't want people thinking I'm hiring posters.

On a side note I couldn't pick so I didn't vote, I mean really, they're all sooo fantastic! ;)
Seriously, tough to compare'em cuz they all kinda serve different areas of the game. And I thank the game, all friends and students for helping me come up with them.

WTF is that, in your avatar?

JAW725

Southpaw
Silver Member
I voted the 3rd Eye but I think "Guaranteed" and the Aiming Workout are great as well. I think Joe is one of the best we got, hope he comes out with some more stuff.

Can anyone link the instructions to the magic eye, I can't find them.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
I voted the 3rd Eye but I think "Guaranteed" and the Aiming Workout are great as well. I think Joe is one of the best we got, hope he comes out with some more stuff.

Can anyone link the instructions to the magic eye, I can't find them.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=159246

I think on the second or last page there's another thread link where Joe put the attachments to how to use the Magic Eye

S

skip

Went to the sight,3rd eye looks like a super deal, ordered one. I believe it will help my stroke as well as my aim. :smile:

NewStroke

Screamin Monkey
Silver Member
Joe's videos have helped me out. I still do some of his drills during practice sessions. Thanks Joe.

JCurry

can I use my mulligan?
Silver Member
I go back to the Guaranteed Improvement drills constantly.

I used the 3rd eye stroke triainer to remove some unintended left english that was becoming a bad habit in my stroke and I've also used the Racking Secrets DVD to improve my 9-ball break.

Joe is really good about responding to e-mail with questions.

Predator5K4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I found myself selecting all of them. It's really hard to pick a "favorite," simply because each of his products focuses on a different aspect of the game. There's the Aiming System, which helps with ummm. Guaranteed Improvement to help with position and situational shots. We all know what a gem Racking Secrets is. I've got almost all of them, and use them in one facet of my game or another constantly.

I eventually selected the Aiming System, because it really opened up my eyes to how differently my eyes perceive different shots, which has helped me with my accuracy. That was kind of the foundation that I needed before using Guaranteed Improvement.

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Racking Secrets is absolutely essential for any 9-ball player. Without it, you're just guessing...
Mr H

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Racking Secrets followed closely by The Third Eye Stroke Trainer and Magic Eye.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Racking Secrets followed closely by The Third Eye Stroke Trainer and Magic Eye.

What he said. Racking secrets is essential. I saw stroke trainer in action and it really seemed to help a player work out some aiming issues.