Brand new gina cue, updated model 12a

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

the cue arrived last week, enjoy the pics
 

Attachments

  • Image045.jpg
    Image045.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 1,169
  • Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,404
  • Image048.jpg
    Image048.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,075
  • Image049.jpg
    Image049.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,258
  • Image050.jpg
    Image050.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 1,080
Very nice. I'm a big fan of plain cues but this one is really well done, the color combos are fantastic.
 
That cue is horrible looking and you should not want to own that. If I were you I'd sell it....TO ME!! :)
 
What's the Update...

"Brand new gina cue, updated model 12a "

Sir Charles( ;) ),
Was it the Ivory in Rings??
They look nice...adds brightness to the collar...
JMO..:)
 
Very nice cue.

I'm curious about the stand you took the pics on. Is that a custom design? What is the purpose of the horizontal gap in the front that get progressively narrower going from right to left?

Scott
 
Pocono - Great cue. I had this same model and when I changed the linen wrap for black leather, I believe, it brought the cue together. Nice pic's.
 
Gina Cue

Thanks for all the compliments on the cue, Ernie did a great job.

Little Kenny I will call you later today.

Alton, you are correct the upgraded ivory rings on the joint and shafts.

Scott, I'll send you a PM with a answer to your question about the stand

Take Care,
Charlie
 
This is one of my favorite Gina models and i've wanted one for quite a while. You have a nice cue for sure.......

James
 
Hey there, great looking cue. I have a new addition as well. Richard Black 'the alamo' made back in 1987. Once again you have a great looking cue.
 
Gina Cue

DunnM1,
Thank you for the compliments on the cue. Your 10x5 table reminds me of my youth. You have some beautiful cues, the RC3 are my favorites
 
Last edited:
Back
Top