BRAZILIAN Rosewood question

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Hey guys I found about 20 butt blanks of brazilian rosewood from the old A.E. Schmit factory. Its just the wood turned round with no extra work done. I'll try and get some more info, and pics. If the deal turns out to be good, I'll definately off load some of them on here as I know its pretty sought after wood.

thanks,
Grey GHost

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Here come the piranhas.
That's a good price if they are good and big enough to be made into cues.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Send photos and prices..........all others, pay no attention to this thread.

Chomp, chomp, chomp......nibble, nibble, nibble...............

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
I will definately send photos once I get them, the ones the guy had were not good enough quality and I'm not into getting ripped. When I get them I will definately put them up here for you guys to let me know if the quality is right or not.

thanks,
Keeb-

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
pics

I just got these photos? What do you guys think? I'll be getting the overall dimensions soon.

Attachments

• rosewoodbutts.jpg
    rosewoodbutts.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 925

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Wounded cow in the Amazon River.
I'm in for 5 pieces. I'm not greedy. Just a Piranha storing for global warming.

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
If there is a piece at least 24" in length...I want just one...just one is all I need...I'm the Angelfish in the tank with the pirhanas.

Lisa

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does AE Schmidt have paperwork on this BZR? Don't know if it'll matter in the US.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Don't know about the paperwork.

Guy sent me info on dimensions 33mm+ on butt cap area, and 22mm at the joint. No word on length just yet.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Those look to be long enough for me to take one, please. As long as it is straight.

Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Thanks for all the replys guys, not sure when I will be getting them in but should be within the month. Will definately let you guys know as soon as I do. More updates to come.

thanks again,
Keeb-