Breakrak looking for input

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And if you think about it, cost isn't that much when you consider you will have it for a loooong time.

If you really want to develop the best break you can, there is no better investment available today. Or 2 yrs ago;)

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Breakrak

Even though this is an old thread, the BreakRak is still an awesome tool.

Charley bond (cee-bee) has made an excellent and long lasting product.

CSI has a relationship with him and we highly endorse the product.

So - in another 2-1/2 years, this post will be relevant.

Mark griffin

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
True dat, Mark! :thumbup: Some things just never go out of style!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Even though this is an old thread, the BreakRak is still an awesome tool.

Charley bond (cee-bee) has made an excellent and long lasting product.

CSI has a relationship with him and we highly endorse the product.

So - in another 2-1/2 years, this post will be relevant.

Mark griffin

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave and Pete...You guys do realize this is a 2 1/2 year old thread don't you? :D I agree that the BreakRak is a great training tool!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Yep Scott I do. I was looking via the search as everyone says to do his book on breaking.

Thought I would drop out a props for it as I am just starting to play again (I quit playing 2 years ago, hum).

Glad to see you noticed my friend.

Have you had the oppertoonity to try one???

Pete

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep Scott I do. I was looking via the search as everyone says to do his book on breaking.

Thought I would drop out a props for it as I am just starting to play again (I quit playing 2 years ago, hum).

Pete

I have spent quite some time with it and it is badass. You can shoot the breakshot as quickly as you can retrieve the CB and do your preshot wiggle.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pete...Sure have, and I have the same opinion as Black-Balled! Nothing wrong with reposting stuff...particularly for that good reason of yours! :thumbup: The book is good too!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Pete

rayshooter22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time tested and proven

The breakrak is the single best tool available on market to improve a single part of your game. It's absolutely incredible. Not only will your break improve but other areas of your game where you need solid mechanics and accuracy when stroking at higher speeds will most definitely improve...

I've won 3 national titles in the past year or so and before each one I've spent time on the breakrak, zoning in and making sure that the break is where it needs to be. My best friend has one as well and I got tired of having to borrow his so i just invested in my own. Take it from me, you can't beat it.

Sincerely,

Raymond Linares
ACUI National 9 Ball Champion '10-'11
US Amateur Champion '10

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
i've been wondering on this too but the price is keeping me away for the moment.

just a 0.2c question. If i would buy a old use poolset, and glue the balls together to form a rack of 9ball.. would i get the same result as on a nonglued rack? it would cost me alot cheaper, but not sure if physically it would give the same feedback.

There is no way that any glue would hold the balls together. Not enough glued surface area. Plus, the mass would be too great with 9 balls as one solid piece.

Last edited:

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello there Raymond Linares... Please let me congratulate you on your success.

Raymond, I thank you for your kind words & the kind words from many the players in the AZ Billiard community.

It's great to see an old thread, about the BreakRAK, come back to life after 2.5 years. As Mark Griffin said, "it will be relative in 2.5 more years". The BreakRAK was designed so I could make a transition from Snooker to Pool (no break shot in Snooker).

As I proved early on & many have proved since, the Break Shot can be conquered & Whitey can be controlled. My friends watched the transformation, so they too wanted one. Their friends saw more transformations & a company was born. The BreakRAK is now used by many many instructors, many Pool Schools, Pro & Amatuers (over 2000).

It is great to belong to the AZ Billiard community, I have made a lot of friends & associates. Thanks to all of you.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Dave and Pete...You guys do realize this is a 2 1/2 year old thread don't you? :D I agree that the BreakRak is a great training tool!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Thing is that this doesn't matter. If someone has a comment then what does the age of the thread matter? Sometimes I come across "old" threads when searching and if I have a relevant comment then I add it.

Sure does make me miss my BreakRak that I loaned out to Kelly's crew. Maybe someday I will get it back.

Also I'd like to add a comment regarding what using the device does. The device works to allow you to develop a consistent power hit where you are directing a lot of force into the cueball. Most players have no idea what sort of contortions their body undergoes when trying to hit the cue ball with power. Subsequently it's very difficult practice to train your body when you have to set up all the balls and break - gather the balls - fiddle with the rack walk back get in position and break - repeat.........

With this device you can FOCUS on your body and alignment by getting instant feedback coupled with instant adjustment. No break in rhythm during the workout. So the result is that you should be able to train how to hit the head ball accurately WHEREVER you want to and how to gain control of the cue ball to a higher degree.

That was my experience with it at least and it's still paying dividends all these years later. It needs to be said that it's not only for power breaks that it's effective. It works to help you gain consistency on the break period. No matter what we all stare down at a full rack with some trepidation and hope we don't blow it. This tool takes most of that fear and uncertainty out of the picture.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Is there still an AZ discount available for this? I gotta get one of these things. I hear it's the nuts.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We always offer the AZB Crowd a discount...

(sometimes it's shipping, sometimes it's a special)

HOSS22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know much about the breakrak,but does it fit a 41/2x9 as well as a bar box?

DallasHopps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deluxe model

Dont know much about the breakrak,but does it fit a 41/2x9 as well as a bar box?

The deluxe model comes with necessary equipment to use on 7, 8, or 9 foot tables. If you opt to save the $30 and go with the standard model, you have to choose one size.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The BreakRAK has had a new price change to $259 for the Deluxe Model & $229 for the Standard Model, however since I have not made that announcement on AZB, I 'll offer a Deluxe unit for the old price $239, the Standard model for $209 & offer free shipping.

This offer is good for 60 days. April 30, 2012 is the deadline

Now comes the exciting part, I am on backorder (31 units) at present. If you want a unit, I would suggest getting your name in the hat.

Thanks to all of you, the BreakRAK idea has been good for lots of folks.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The breakrak is the single best tool available on market to improve a single part of your game. It's absolutely incredible. Not only will your break improve but other areas of your game where you need solid mechanics and accuracy when stroking at higher speeds will most definitely improve...

I've won 3 national titles in the past year or so and before each one I've spent time on the breakrak, zoning in and making sure that the break is where it needs to be. My best friend has one as well and I got tired of having to borrow his so i just invested in my own. Take it from me, you can't beat it.

Sincerely,

Raymond Linares
ACUI National 9 Ball Champion '10-'11
US Amateur Champion '10

Now that's a great testimonial!

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
The BreakRAK has had a new price change to $259 for the Deluxe Model & $229 for the Standard Model, however since I have not made that announcement on AZB, I 'll offer a Deluxe unit for the old price $239, the Standard model for $209 & offer free shipping.

This offer is good for 60 days. April 30, 2012 is the deadline

Now comes the exciting part, I am on backorder (31 units) at present. If you want a unit, I would suggest getting your name in the hat.

Thanks to all of you, the BreakRAK idea has been good for lots of folks.

You're making me WEAK. I have often thought about getting one of these.

A savvy business person could have a BREAK NIGHT at their local pool hall for the serious players to work out on their break and charge them to work out with your BREAKRAK. I'm actually surprised that pool rooms don't have one for rent....................

I was breaking very well on the Diamond Bar Table this past weekend. Of course it had the magic rack and that helped some but I was squatting the cue ball. The 9 foot breaking needs lots of work. :D