Brickcues New Cue

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is another cue that I just sold. I need to learn how to take better pictures.

African Black wood forearm with 9 points, curly maple over african blackwood on long point. Alternating ebony and curly maple diamonds in points. Buttsleeve has alternating curly maple and african blackwood inlays. Tan phenolic butt plate and joint collar with 308 flat pitch 3/8 x 10 pin. Curly maple handle with 12 slot ivory at A,B,C and D.
IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

Last edited:

Chalk&Awe

Gotta have that cue!
Silver Member
Awesome alternating points, and very nice choice with the no wrap. Very nice cue altogether. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing,
Jake

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very well balanced & classy looking cue! Well done. I still love playing w/your diamond wood jump cue I bought when visiting JOB's a few years ago. Thanks.

Dave

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I really like the design on this cue! Of course, I can't get used to playing a wrapless, but if this had a leather wrap on it, I'd be in "cue lust"!!! ;)

Jason

steward147

Nice

I have a Mezz Axi 604 butt with no shaft, would you recommand me to buy a WD700 for it or something else ?

Lucas
Lucas Cue Shop

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Hi,

This cue is a "Brick--------house" da da da da, "Brick--------house" da da da da!!!!!

Very nice design features and good form!!

Rick

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Beautiful cue Alex.
If that is not an optical illusion, it appears to have a true parabolic taper.