Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never seen, know of, or know anyone that even knows either player. Can someone give me a heads up on speed, odds, level of play, etc. etc. Where they are from? How they know eachother? Played before? I would like a rundown from a reputable source before I start placing sweatbets.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
smokeandapancak said:
It aint gonna last that long J......
It is an ahead set. I got about 16 hours of Gabe vs Bartram from the Qlympics that will probably never see the light of day because they ended up pro rating the set. It takes me about 3 hours to process every hour of raw footage and thats when I don't screw something up. Add in that there is about 3 terabytes (3000 GB) of video that needs processing right now and I just dont want to promise anything.

The stream will be archived on Ustream and will be available for free to anyone who wants to watch it. If there is space on the drives and it isn't crazy long we will probably do something with it on DVD.

<-----learned his lesson about ahead sets

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
omgwtf said:
Quick note to all who give a rat's ass: I'll post a pic of myself after both our checks are cashed. Then, we can REALLY let the fireworks go!

Fire up the toaster, send the pic of you and your cue. You have a following on your web site with your writing skills and you have already posted the cheese, so you have guts that go with that tart tongue of yours"!" :D
JoeyA

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
crawfish said:
Never seen, know of, or know anyone that even knows either player. Can someone give me a heads up on speed, odds, level of play, etc. etc. Where they are from? How they know eachother? Played before? I would like a rundown from a reputable source before I start placing sweatbets.

I know OMGWF and I played her.I do not know chris.OMGWF told me about her match with chris.It appeared to me that she clobbered him in that match.:cool:

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vagabond said:
I know OMGWF and I played her.I do not know chris.OMGWF told me about her match with chris.It appeared to me that she clobbered him in that match.:cool:

Bump,Bump,bump

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Duane Hinton said:
Zirroe must be 'the Hedgehog' from her blog. At least he seems to have the same character as hedgehog.

A bird whispered into my ear that AzB's Zirroe is indeed the infamous Hedgehog from her blog.

Johnnyt said:
A lot of sweaters will s*** if a picture of Ga Young Kim or some other pro gets posted.

Yea, that would be cool. But in any case, I think it would be more exciting if OMGWTF kept her identity under locks until the very minute the match starts.

-- peer

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Peer said:
Yea, that would be cool. But in any case, I think it would be more exciting if OMGWTF kept her identity under locks until the very minute the match starts.

-- peer

Then how can we sweat bet???

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin should receive my check today and then her identity revealed (although I'm sure only few know of her anyway) and the betting resumed hopefully.

Thanks,
Chris

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
cubc said:
Justin should receive my check today and then her identity revealed (although I'm sure only few know of her anyway) and the betting resumed hopefully.

Thanks,
Chris
I just received Chris's check today.

Looks like we got action.

I think it would be nice to let OMGWTF choose the method and timing of her unveiling. I am sure she will make it fun and interesting.

omgwtf

massiveunderstatement.com
Silver Member
massive letdown

Cheers!

playpool-2.jpg

playpool-1.jpg

vegas.jpg

Let the flames begin.

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
<begin oinking>

OMGWTF is HOT

now we know why your such a target for sexual harassment in the bars.

<end oinking/>

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
omg, Do you have a cool case to go with that fine cue?? :p

-- smoke, where do we stand on my $100 on omgwtf?

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
ScottR said:
omg, Do you have a cool case to go with that fine cue?? :p

-- smoke, where do we stand on my $100 on omgwtf?

well Russ never got back to me....

ahh what the hell... I will take your action also....

Russ if you are out there then please confirm if you still want to go in ...