CJ Wiley

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vegas pro gambler was 'Mikki Masas' ...said he took them for 4.5 mil cash and was banned for life in Vegas but with that face all tatted up it would be impossible to disguise himself ever anywhere in the world ever again

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
CJ is one of the best when it comes to interviews, pool tales, road stories, and instructional advice. I'm a huge fan.
Absolutely agree. But let him come here on this forum trying to give instruction along with inside secrets for making balls like I'm sure Keith has, and a few of the "all knowing science geeks" jump in and do their best to discredit it and he ends up saying sayonara and not coming back. And it's a loss to the entire forum. He isn't the only one that gets hammered.

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like everyone else I thought CJ came off really well on this program.

Hope he got paid handsomely for his recollections of pool hustling days long gone now!

BTW Joe Gold has some great similar stories as well!

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Vegas pro gambler was 'Mikki Masas' ...said he took them for 4.5 mil cash and was banned for life in Vegas but with that face all tatted up it would be impossible to disguise himself ever anywhere in the world ever again
He's a fraud. Makes so many claims that I'm not sure he can remember them all. Google him and you will see how bad it is.