CORNERSTONE CUES BE WARE

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
I sent bill a cue 3 months ago on consignment. I sent him an email 3 weeks ago that he ignored. Then i sent him a face boo message and he said he still has my cue.
Bill stoptelling me lies and return my cue.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
I sent bill a cue 3 months ago on consignment. I sent him an email 3 weeks ago that he ignored. Then i sent him a face boo message and he said he still has my cue.
Bill stoptelling me lies and return my cue.
Bill have you had any luck moving the Haley cue?

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Not yet but I will buy it from you I think it’s beautiful or if you want to give me about another two weeks and if I don’t move it at full price I’ll buy it off of you for what we talked about

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
The 4 Ron Haley cues I recently sold from the Bushwacker collection sold in a day for top dollar.
Ron Haley cues are the hottest cues right now, a monkey could sell a Haley, what's the problem with Cornerstone.
The consignment cue should have been sold and paid for in a day.
Spider should have had his funds months ago
What a bunch of crap

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
but he's number 1, he the biggest, he's the greatest. all self proclaimers. he is the biggest, but its not honesty, or integrity, its all BS & lots of it.

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
he's always been the way he is. many of us has wondered how he's lasted so long. he can't tell the truth w/o covering it up w/ another
lie. maybe its time to thin out the herd.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t have a dog in this race. I haven’t spoke to Bill in 10? Years. However 10 years ago we did a few deals, I brought a Author cue from Germany for him, we traded etc. Never had a problem. We both made $. Again that was 10 years ago.

The concept of being a “cue dealer” has always amused me. Before the internet I used to buy & sell cues on the rail in the pool room for 10 years. Then the internet comes along and there are self proclaimed “dealers” “collectors”. It’s all the same shit. I got more cues than most dealers(cough cough) and have bought and sold poles for 36 years.

Fatboy<——-cue dealer.

wanna buy some wood?????

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve done a few deals with Bill and never had a problem or found him to be less than accommodating.
I bought my EP cue Cornerstone Cues a few years back & I also bought a RB Bushka I shoulda kept.

Bill was always truthful and dependable in my dealings with him. This is totally uncharacteristic of him.
Nonetheless, I’ve learned there’s always more than one version of an accident. Let’s see what develops.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Why do you think he is i hiding and not returning my cue?
Still waiting.

I think nothing, I think you need reread my post above. But it is below to make it easy.

“Bill at Cornorstone use to be rock solid, wonder why he has flipped in negative direction❓

Website still up❓