Cristy Carter

Status
Not open for further replies.
vagabond said:
Hello Gentleman from New York,
Kristi does not mouth off and there is no need for her to do any `correcting`.She is very RESERVED and DIGNIFIED women. She is a women of FEW WORDS.
She is some body in pool.pool players worth their salt know who she is(and was).She is one of the four women ROAD players in the history of pool in USA in the last 150 years.That is right you heard me correctly -in the last 150 years.
By the way,what makes you think that she was tipped off about the thread?
can we bring this thread to a closure,please?
cheers:cool:

I don't think I was clear in my last post with regards to Kristi's "misguided statments". What I was trying to say was that I suspect in return for receiving free work cue repair work from Varney, she probably did express tohim how much she liked the hit of his cue. Kinda like a compliment in lieu of payment. Afterall, she was receiving something for free..... and she probably was EMBARRASED after the fact that Lambros would find out that not only was she singing the praises of another, but that she had actually gone to ANOTHER cue maker to have work done on her Lambros. Thats all ;)

As far as who krisitis, I know who she is, but MOST of the active pool playing population in the WORLD does NOT.!!!!

rg

Hal

Beer Player
Silver Member
Name the two nicknames from all major sports (NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB) that SOUND good. (They represent music)

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hal said:
Name the two nicknames from all major sports (NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB) that SOUND good. (They represent music)

Utah Jazz
St. Louis Blues

Last edited:

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
dum-dum-dum-dum-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM

Hal said:

Ah, the Shark (from JAWS) ?
Doug
( I never was any good at this game )

Mr. Wilson

El Kabong
Gold Member
Silver Member
JimBo said:
I think it was a no win situation for me and who knows it just could have gotten me banned around here LOL.

Jim

Jimbo, the problem is that you chose to be abusive to members.

The rules have been posted for a long time and you are certainly familliar with them. Having been banned once already, I'll offer you a choice.

#1. You can offer a public apology to Chilli66.

#2. You can refuse and accept a permanent ban.

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
He's Me Pal

Mr. Wilson said:
Jimbo, the problem is that you chose to be abusive to members.

The rules have been posted for a long time and you are certainly familliar with them. Having been banned once already, I'll offer you a choice.

#1. You can offer a public apology to Chilli66.

#2. You can refuse and accept a permanent ban.

LOL... I can hear him now, "I'm thinking, I'm thinking."
Doug
( I hope that he makes the right choice )

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
So I Had Pork Roast

Nostroke said:
JJnfla meets that criteria.

Me too. I just got out of jail. I decided that I wanted a Christmas goose for dinner.
It seems that the golf course had some silly rule about killing them and eating them....
Doug
( glad I didn't want the Swan )

Edited to spell Christmas correctly...

Last edited:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cornerman said:
On our local radio station (WAAF Boston), they had a contest between Ming Tsai (not an eggnog partaker), a Jewish chef/restauranteur whose name escapes me {edit: Michael Schlow}, and the stations morning producer (an idiot).

The two chefs used actual eggs. Ming cooked his in. I"m not sure if the other guy {Michael Schlow} did.

The idiot producer used a carton of Hood Eggnog, mixed it with Kahlua, vodka and ice cream. A frozen White Russian.

Ming's liquor of choice was Frangelica, and he sprinkled ginger and Chinese five spice.

The other chef made two eggnog mixtures using chocolate liqueur and almond liqueur, IIRC.

By most accounts, the two's gourmet eggnogs were the best "eggnog" they ever had, although they were highly departed from the carton style.

Fred <~~~ didn't taste either
Yeah, but did the eggnog "hit them like a ton of bricks"???? :p

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this thread proves to me that:

1) you should read all threads as you never know what's gonna happen in any of them (i can't believe I just found this!)
2) any thread, at any time, can become about kevin varney
3) any thread that becomes about kevin varney will be at least 15 pages minimum
4) any thread about kevin varney always gets jimbo banned somehow

btw, who is "kristi" carter? and why hasn't she responded again?

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Will the real "Kristi Carter" please stand up. [sign back in]

I was thinking the same thing............lots of speculation about certain things.
Inquiring minds would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.