CSI Predator US Pro Series-LAS VEGAS OPEN (23-26 March 2022), 9ft, $125K Prizemoney, 192 players

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leveling those tables with all the best tools. 😂
33974EB0-9688-4A06-9894-521DF64B427C.jpeg

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I would have been playing safe. That is a good wedge to put whitey in. Pags is already on a foul.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Only 6 Fargo 800 players remain.
Yet people continue to say this format doesn't favor the weaker payer. It absolutely does. This format is a joke but it's being overshadowed this stop because the Predator tables (and those working on them) are an even bigger joke. It's sad, really.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Prize money is great but I still can't watch this spot shot stuff. Glad the players are getting paid.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like Predator needs to go back to the drawing board with their new pool table. It ain't so easy to build a good table is it.
I still say its the set-up. A perfect GC or Diamond would be a pos if it wasn't set-up right. They need to find some capable mechanics.

kling&allen

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I still say its the set-up. A perfect GC or Diamond would be a pos if it wasn't set-up right. They need to find some capable mechanics.

I don't know anything about tournament logistics, but are these the same tables that travel between CSI events? You would think they would have a skilled traveling roadie to set the tables up at each stop. But maybe they contract with a different company in each city? Matchroom hasn't had this problem as far as I can remember.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know anything about tournament logistics, but are these the same tables that travel between CSI events? You would think they would have a skilled traveling roadie to set the tables up at each stop. But maybe they contract with a different company in each city? Matchroom hasn't had this problem as far as I can remember.
You'd think but these guys are clueless.

TrxR

I'm wondering if moving them from site to site is loosing up the bolts on the metal frame and its going out of square? Or maybe it's just a matter of overstretched cloth. I've heard these tables are hard to get just right as everything needs lined up and torqued just right.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering if moving them from site to site is loosing up the bolts on the metal frame and its going out of square? Or maybe it's just a matter of overstretched cloth. I've heard these tables are hard to get just right as everything needs lined up and torqued just right.
Highly likely. Too many little details to get right after moving them. They really need to get some real techs. Diamonds are a cinch to set-up compared to these.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Contrary to original announcements of streamed match times, it looks like today's schedule is just 4 matches -- a quarterfinal match at noon, two semifinals at 2 pm and 4 pm, and the finals at 7 pm (Vegas times).